Author Topic: Resource for Turbo Information?  (Read 1631 times)

zmaninco

• Lightly Modded
Resource for Turbo Information?
« on: April 20, 2006, 12:39:09 PM »
Hi folks,

Its time I really got to know the inner workings of the turbo on our 1.8T.  I would like to understand the entire system including all of the valves and such.  Can anyone point me to a good resource for this type of information?

Thanx!

Z

gragravar

• Supercar
Re: Resource for Turbo Information?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 01:09:12 PM »
Quote from: "zmaninco";p="45450"
Hi folks,

Its time I really got to know the inner workings of the turbo on our 1.8T.  I would like to understand the entire system including all of the valves and such.  Can anyone point me to a good resource for this type of information?

Thanx!

Z

this was really helpful for understanding the 2.7T, there is probably a similar one around somewhere for the 1.8T

right click, save as
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 01:09:12 PM »

zmaninco

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 01:23:29 PM »
Quote from: "gragravar";p="45457"
Quote from: "zmaninco";p="45450"
Hi folks,

Thanx!

Z

this was really helpful for understanding the 2.7T, there is probably a similar one around somewhere for the 1.8T

right click, save as

Thanx!  Can you check this link?  It takes me to a page to which I do not have access....

Z

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 01:38:11 PM »
hmm doesn't seem to work for me either.  pm me your e-mail address and I can send you a local copy, In the mean time I'll see if I can track down a more fresh link.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 01:45:19 PM »

zmaninco

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 02:09:30 PM »
Quote from: "gragravar";p="45465"
new link, same doc
:
http://allroadfaq.com/downloads/technical/Audi_S4_engine_english.pdf

Got it!  Thanx!

Z