Author Topic: All Euro City Park GTG - Sun June 11  (Read 6319 times)

jamathe

• Stock
Re: All Euro City Park GTG - Sun June 11
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2006, 03:22:01 PM »
Darn it, I couldn't find you all.  I drove around the entrance to the zoo, drove through and around the zoo parking lot, tried driving through the park but most of it was gated off since it was Sunday, and drove around the entrance to the zoo again.  I didn't see any people other than the baseball fields.  The area across from the zoo entrance on 23rd is a golf course so I figured you couldn't be there.   Where were you?? :cry:
im
2004 Jetta GLI

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2006, 03:32:07 PM »
The entrance is closer to york, so if you are coming from Colorado Blvd, head down 23rd, the last left before York. Head aroudn the roundabout, and we were over at the backside of the zoo near the handball courts. There is a little parking lot.

Sunday did create challenges with all the gates closed. I have an entrance I usually head into so I had to drive around to that other entrance.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2006, 03:32:07 PM »

jamathe

• Stock
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2006, 03:49:52 PM »
ok, yeah I did go into that entrance close to York on 23rd but yeah all the different roads were gated off so I figured I shouldn't look any further in there.  Oh well, that's too bad.  Next time.
im
2004 Jetta GLI