Site Stuff > Comments | Suggestions | Help

help, where did this pic go?

(1/4) > >>

gragravar:
I have a feeling it may have been an owner deleted thing, but figured I'd check to make sure the galery conversion didn't eat it.

I am looking for the pic of my "elmo mod" at the track day we did in 2004.  It the owner deleted it, can you send me a copy to put in my pic poster here, I'd really appreciate it.  if the galery change messed with the link, can someone point me to the current location?  

the pic I am looking for was here:

http://www.rmcb5.com/albums/album23/IMG_0078.sized.jpg

but doesn't seem to be there any more.

thanks

aowhaus:
does the car shake and giggle if you poke at it?

gragravar:

--- Quote from: "aowhaus";p="46094" ---does the car shake and giggle if you poke at it?
--- End quote ---

yes, but that is a whole other topic.   :D

Edit - you should hear it when it gets an undercarrage wash.   :wink:

92UrS4:
It moved, you need to update the path. Unfortunately the redirects don't work because of nuke, so any of those "old" urls need to be updated with the new. It was an unexpected side effect from the upgrade.

So just head into your gallery, right click on the image and if you are using IE select peoperties and copy the url, if you are using firefox select view image and then copy the url.

gragravar:

--- Quote from: "gietl";p="46096" ---It moved, you need to update the path. Unfortunately the redirects don't work because of nuke, so any of those "old" urls need to be updated with the new. It was an unexpected side effect from the upgrade.

So just head into your gallery, right click on the image and if you are using IE select peoperties and copy the url, if you are using firefox select view image and then copy the url.
--- End quote ---

I looked around the galeries and couldn't find it.  wasn't in mine, so I am trying to figure out what one it is in now.  I'll keep looking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version