Author Topic: help, where did this pic go?  (Read 3832 times)

gragravar

• Supercar
help, where did this pic go?
« on: May 04, 2006, 01:26:47 PM »
I have a feeling it may have been an owner deleted thing, but figured I'd check to make sure the galery conversion didn't eat it.

I am looking for the pic of my "elmo mod" at the track day we did in 2004.  It the owner deleted it, can you send me a copy to put in my pic poster here, I'd really appreciate it.  if the galery change messed with the link, can someone point me to the current location?  

the pic I am looking for was here:

http://www.rmcb5.com/albums/album23/IMG_0078.sized.jpg

but doesn't seem to be there any more.

thanks
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

aowhaus

• Heavily Modded
Re: help, where did this pic go?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 01:28:43 PM »
does the car shake and giggle if you poke at it?
2008 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic Sport
2004 Aprilia Mojito Custom 50

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 01:28:43 PM »

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 01:31:01 PM »
Quote from: "aowhaus";p="46094"
does the car shake and giggle if you poke at it?

yes, but that is a whole other topic.   :D

Edit - you should hear it when it gets an undercarrage wash.   :wink:
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 01:44:02 PM »
It moved, you need to update the path. Unfortunately the redirects don't work because of nuke, so any of those "old" urls need to be updated with the new. It was an unexpected side effect from the upgrade.

So just head into your gallery, right click on the image and if you are using IE select peoperties and copy the url, if you are using firefox select view image and then copy the url.

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 01:48:48 PM »
Quote from: "gietl";p="46096"
It moved, you need to update the path. Unfortunately the redirects don't work because of nuke, so any of those "old" urls need to be updated with the new. It was an unexpected side effect from the upgrade.

So just head into your gallery, right click on the image and if you are using IE select peoperties and copy the url, if you are using firefox select view image and then copy the url.

I looked around the galeries and couldn't find it.  wasn't in mine, so I am trying to figure out what one it is in now.  I'll keep looking.

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 01:58:52 PM »
I just ran a search in Gallery for than image name IMG_0078.jpg and only got one result and it wasn't the pic you are looking for. I will have to go look through the archive somewhere and see if I can find it for you.

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 02:09:17 PM »
that would be awesome Jay.  thanks.  no rush needed on this.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 02:11:33 PM »
I saw it within the last week.  Do you remember what the date of the track day was?

all the image links changed with the upgrade, so the old links don't work.

I need to switch all the pics in my brake write up, but have not done that yet.

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2006, 02:12:47 PM »
:oops:

Sorry guys, I really tried to make it all work right, but the redirects just wont work.

I know I have seen it too, I was looking trhough track day photos as well. I thought it was from teh 2nd Annual RMCB5 National GTG, but I didn't see it in there.

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2006, 02:19:05 PM »
Quote from: "gietl";p="46102"
:oops:

Sorry guys, I really tried to make it all work right, but the redirects just wont work.

I know I have seen it too, I was looking trhough track day photos as well. I thought it was from teh 2nd Annual RMCB5 National GTG, but I didn't see it in there.

jay, don't worry about the changed links, the upgrade has been great, and we can cope with a few changed links, it is certainly worth the price of the upgrade.

I agree and have seen the pic recently too, I just don't remember where.  I also thought it had been in the 2nd annual GTG folder, but before posting this this morning, I looked through there and also couldn't find it.

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 02:25:58 PM »

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2006, 02:29:36 PM »
SWEET!  you are awesome!  thanks Jay!

I guess I just didn't think I had been hanging out here that long.   :wink:

:D  :D  :D

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2006, 02:33:02 PM »

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2006, 02:33:43 PM »
crap, jay found it first....all the way back in 2003.  I thought it was then, I remember having both allroads there at that time.

Spicoli

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.jackham.net
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2006, 12:40:59 AM »
nice pic.
Life's too short to be taken seriously

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2006, 01:15:36 AM »
that is one of my all time track day favorites.