Author Topic: Hey Noob_Shum, can you do this?  (Read 984 times)

gragravar

• Supercar
Hey Noob_Shum, can you do this?
« on: May 06, 2006, 02:08:55 AM »
"Chiropractor James Burda of Athens, Ohio, advertises a miraculous cure in which he sends patients, via telepathy, back to the origin of an injury so they can understand the pain and make adjustments. Dr. Burda says he need not meet the patient, nor even talk by phone, because e-mail works perfectly well, even for people who want chiropractic treatment for their pet. According to his Web site, he discovered his skill by accident, while driving around one day. Not surprisingly, the Ohio State Chiropractic Board announced in April that it would hold a hearing to review Burda's work. [Plain Dealer (Cleveland), 4-6-06] "

:crazy:
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

Spicoli

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.jackham.net
Re: Hey Noob_Shum, can you do this?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 03:14:17 AM »
the world is an amazing place.  Looks like this doctor is giving chiropracters a good name.
Life's too short to be taken seriously

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 03:14:17 AM »

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 01:18:25 PM »
that is exactly what I was thinking.  sad when the actions of one person can give and entire profession such a bad reputation. :?
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

Spicoli

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.jackham.net
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 01:32:59 PM »
well, it isn't just one guy though.   There are a decent number (but definately in the minority) that give chiropracters bad names.  I had one as a customer when I was a fitter at wheat ridge cyclery.... he was a weird guy with weird views and he wanted me to refer people to him.
Life's too short to be taken seriously

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 01:36:40 PM »
thats too bad.  every one I have ever met has been a normal person who takes their business pretty seriously.