Site Stuff > Announcements

RMCB5 Sponsor

(1/5) > >>

ColoradoB5:
I have been meaning to post this for a while, but this goes back to our club roots a little over a year ago.

www.parts4vws.com is our club sponsor.  
http://www.parts4vws.com/links/

If you have not signed up for your discounts through their site, you need to create an account and send me your email address and your account name.  I will forward that on to Kristen and let her know you are part of the collective now.  :twisted:

While not everything has a big discount through them, they are great and all of the discounts can add up!  So check em out and let me know if you have any questions.

Dub

shummer:
I ordered my brake components through them without knowing about the discount. Is there a level of participation (purchases through parts4vw) that we need to meet to keep the sponsorship? Just wanted to let someone know just in case. I'm not asking for a retroactive reimbursement or anything.

ColoradoB5:
Andrew!  You have been signed up for discounts since the beginning.  You just need to log in to see them.

Nope, we just go out there and order.  They are great people and the discounts aren't big, but they will add up over time, and they carry and are knowledgeable about a lot of parts.

Scuba2001:
I already have an existing account with Parts4VW's so is there any way that I can get in on this or do I have to be a local?

If I can - steventjarrett@hotmail.com and account name is Scuba2001

92UrS4:
Sure, just send them an e-mail and tell them you are a member on rmcb5.com.  If they need a confirmation ColoradoB5 can send it in for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version