Author Topic: i'm tryin 2 arrange a group meet  (Read 1187 times)

audichick

• Stock
    • http://www.myspace.com/imasnwbrdrgrl
i'm tryin 2 arrange a group meet
« on: May 30, 2006, 01:51:32 PM »
ok so i'm on this other site awdpirates.net and they've got these meets and they would love 4 more people 2 show up so i figured i'd advertise on here. so far we've got a bunch of subies and some american muscle and my brat burnner asd my hubby calls it lol. so hopefully we'll c u there. come on guys try 2 make it so i'm not the only audi there.

Where: Centennial Promenade Shopping Center (County Line Road and Chester, just West of I-25 and just across the street from Park Meadows Mall)

Time: Let's say 6pm at the earliest, if there's a good crowd we'll hang out for an hour or two tops (maybe even longer if necessary.)

Plan: There's a Jared Jeweler right off of County Line in the Centennial Promenade Shopping Center - this should be VERY easy to find for those of you that aren't familiar with the area. The lot should be empty considering it's a Sunday night and the Jeweler should be closed. Once everyone meets up, we can just hang out and chat or grab a bite to eat at one of the several restaurants around the shopping center.

Here's an address and a link to a map (mapquest) for those of you that aren't sure where it's located. This address should take you directly to the Jared's parking lot  

Address: 9535 E. County Line Road - Englewood, CO

Linky: Map to the Centennial Promenade Shopping Center

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Re: i'm tryin 2 arrange a group meet
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 01:54:43 PM »
So other than time and location, I guess, what day (I see Sunday, but every Sunday or just one in particular)? :)

Also, I am going to move this thread over to the GTG forum.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 01:54:43 PM »

audichick

• Stock
    • http://www.myspace.com/imasnwbrdrgrl
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 02:01:57 PM »
thanks i didn't know where 2 put it and dat is june 4th so that's a sunday around 6p.m. and that link i included didn't work so if u need directions then let me know.