Author Topic: Garage Day on Friday after Turkey Day (Nov 28th)  (Read 7680 times)

kt037

• Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
Garage Day on Friday after Turkey Day (Nov 28th)
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2003, 11:04:42 PM »
Quote from: "UberGrrl
. Thanks for the offer Mike, but wearing other women's panties is just sick and wrong.

well, you could always go comando, just remember polyester chafes!!! J/K.....i do however see your point! guess ill throw the ex's away! hope you got yours back or baught some new ones! LOL!

who has pics of the work done? post 'em up!
OT DISH?-----> nope!
and YES I KNOW I CAN NOT SEPLL!!!!

Black16vee

• Stock
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2003, 03:49:03 AM »
damn.. I really need to make one of these sometime. ;)

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2003, 03:49:03 AM »

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2003, 04:06:59 AM »
Quote from: "Black16vee"
damn.. I really need to make one of these sometime. ;)

Brad, we missed you.  Mike R and I did get a chance to meet Cole at Osborn last Tuesday.  Also met Jimmy Osborn.  We got a chance to test drive the V8 and W12 Phaeton.  They were all very nice and accomodating.  You should talk to Cole and get him signed up here, I gave him the web site, he drives a W8 6spd with sport package I believe.

Hopefully you can make our next GTG.  I think plans are in the works for another burger beer night sometime in the next 3 weeks.  Keep your eyes open for that.

Chas

• Modded
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2003, 03:54:40 AM »
Well I'll keep my eyes open for the next one. I'm pissed about missing so many as of late. My wife keeps getting to go out with her friends on "Bunko" nights and the such. I need a RMCB5 night out like mad!
2003 Audi A6 2.7T
Some Sedans haul families,
this one hauls ASS!

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2003, 01:58:51 PM »
Well winter is about here so I think there should be a Burger and Beer night soon.  I know it is short this year between T-Day and the December holidays, but we should see if we can squeeze in a stress free evening.  

Of course as I say this I am sitting here trying to figure out when I would have time....hmm...okay.  Lets shoot for January at the latest :).