Author Topic: Hey, I'm coming to town!  (Read 6136 times)

gragravar

• Supercar
Re: Hey, I'm coming to town!
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2006, 01:20:33 AM »
I couldn't make it either.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

hotani

• Heavily Modded
    • G+
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2006, 01:03:35 PM »
well I was at the Durango Steamworks but nobody showed up, I see how it is.

Hope the gathering was fun up there - sorry I couldn't make it.
Quick! Everyone out of the universe!
New: 2006 A4 Avant
Old: 2001 A4 1.8TQM

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2006, 01:03:35 PM »

velo

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.alankrobertson.com
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2006, 02:45:23 PM »
Sorry you guys couldn't make it.  Winston, Pat, JR, Alan and myself (the other Alan) showed up.  Had a couple pitchers of Skinny Dip (the summer beer from New Belgium, try it while it lasts!) and some good Spany's food.  It was great to see everyone, it's been too long.
lan
2000 1.8T 5spd

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2006, 02:48:41 PM »
Glad you guys had a good time. I should have known I was going to get stuck at work, but that's life.

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2006, 11:47:18 PM »
It was great.  I got Alan R. jazzed on renewable energy for his condo building and got to chat with Alan W. and 2Pat also.  Great hanging out with you guys and I missed everyone that couldn't make it.

J.R. You have my flexi screwdriver?  You bastid!  I have been looking for that forever!  Got a couple skinned knuckles you owe me!  I will have to start charging you rent on that thing.  What have you had it about 2.5 years now?  ;)
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2006, 12:27:07 AM »
Quote from: "ColoradoB5";p="49762"

J.R. You have my flexi screwdriver?  You bastid!  I have been looking for that forever!  Got a couple skinned knuckles you owe me!  I will have to start charging you rent on that thing.  What have you had it about 2.5 years now?  ;)

:oops:

I know and I was totally going to bring it to the dinner!! What's your addy and I'll ship it out to yas. I think I've only ever used it since my gauge rings on getting that screw out with the magnet! I should bill you everytime I use it...kidding.

Sorry I couldn't make the hike, Tish ended up coming home that night so I stayed that morning so naturally, I slept in with a hot woman- of course, that's probably how you got to be a daddy :lol:
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2006, 12:47:48 AM »
Quote from: "jayryan";p="49764"

I know and I was totally going to bring it to the dinner!! What's your addy and I'll ship it out to yas. I think I've only ever used it since my gauge rings on getting that screw out with the magnet! I should bill you everytime I use it...kidding.

Sorry I couldn't make the hike, Tish ended up coming home that night so I stayed that morning so naturally, I slept in with a hot woman- of course, that's probably how you got to be a daddy :lol:

Hehe, there's some truth to that.

As for the screwdriver, why don't you give it to me when I move back.  Maybe that will give me some good Denver karma...

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2006, 12:50:18 AM »
Quote from: "ColoradoB5";p="49762"

'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2006, 09:03:09 PM »
You know it!  

Why don't you hang on to it until I move back?  That will be my reward for getting my butt back to where I belong.