Author Topic: did some rmcb5 advertiseing  (Read 1282 times)

kt037

• Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
did some rmcb5 advertiseing
« on: November 26, 2003, 08:20:32 AM »
yeah i know i am a cross posting whore :D ... but

i thought RMCb5 should get some recognition of our cars in this thread about the colorado dub scene!
not sure how many of you are on the "tex" but check out my (kt_racer) post...
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1120316
(56k users, might as well, go get a beer, smoke a cigarette, and watch a movie cuz there are A LOT OF PICS!)

hope i got everyone that had a pic in the gallery, if not let me know and ill add one...sorry if i mised your car!
OT DISH?-----> nope!
and YES I KNOW I CAN NOT SEPLL!!!!

RobD

• Modded
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2003, 02:30:26 PM »
Speaking of advertising....I was at the parts counter in MTN States VW and was speaking with a guy named Carl.  I asked if they gave club discounts and he said they did.  I asked if he would consider giving RMCB5 a discount and he asked for some sort of letter head blah blah blah.  I told him we are not a "formal" group with monthly meeting per say but more a group of enthusiast that gtg as much as possible and work on cars.  I gave him one of the cards that Mark had printed up and he said he would check it out and offer us a discount.  I'll follow it up and see what he thinks.  

Have a great turkey day!
Rob

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2003, 02:30:26 PM »

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2003, 03:31:42 PM »
Mike!  Nice!  Thanks for the props.

Good thinking Rob!  Those guys are good people over there and I shop there often for small parts, so if we can get any discounts, that would be even better!
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.