Author Topic: Any experience with a local dealer called "Sports Cars&  (Read 1119 times)

gragravar

• Supercar
Any experience with a local dealer called "Sports Cars&
« on: September 14, 2006, 06:45:14 PM »
Does anyone here have any experience with a local dealer called "Sports Cars" over on 52nd in Denver?  A friend here at work is looking at a passat they have and is curious about whether anyone has used them.  they seem to focus on VW/Audi and haev a pretty good size inventory, so seems like someone must have heard of them.  so, anyone?

BTW, if anyone is looking to sell off a well cared for B5.5 4-mo wagon now would be a good time to speak up, and I'll let this guy know.

thanks guys.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
Re: Any experience with a local dealer called "Sports C
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 06:47:09 PM »
A girl I worked with bought an A4 from them. The car was in excellent shape with the exception of CEL for an great price.
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 06:47:09 PM »

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 06:47:22 PM »
I THINK...THINK...thre was a threaed with this same title recently. Was it JR that was looking there?

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 06:49:49 PM »
Oh, and Randy, just a heads up, he may be calling you to do an inspection on this car if they like it.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein