Author Topic: Almost forgot to post- Stupid People Story  (Read 1396 times)

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
Almost forgot to post- Stupid People Story
« on: September 15, 2006, 06:17:01 PM »
Yesterday, one co-worker comes in and has this black grime all over his white shirt. He can't wash it off so he asks one of the girls here to put white-out on it. She gets it all over her face in the process. I imagine putting hollowpoint rounds through my skull.
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

TurboDub

• Modded
Re: Almost forgot to post- Stupid People Story
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 06:52:30 PM »
8O  :lol:
09 DSG GTI
05 Subaru Legacy GT

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 06:52:30 PM »

jfrahm

• Modded
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 07:16:00 PM »
Sounds like the makings of a German pr0n video.
2001 Audi A8 Quattro 4.2l

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 07:36:44 PM »
Believe me! You do NOT want to see these two naked 8O *puke*
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 08:10:19 PM »
As long as we are talking about stupid people....

Yesterday, I am on my way home on the BMW, I am less than a mile from home on County Line Rd. I am leading the pack of traffic doing about 52 - 55 (yes speeding a little, but nothing excessive).

I see a black Landrover Disco waiting to turn out. Keep in mind County Line is 2 lanes heading east bound from University. So since this driver wants to go east, they should turn out into the closest lane, the right lane. I am rapidly approaching this person, so they deide it's time to pull out, and that they do into the left lane...the lane I am in. Not only did they do this, but they make no attempt to accelerate, they are moving at a rate of approx 5mph (or almost standing still). I it the brakes, the guy behind me hits the right lane so I head to the median to avoid a collision (median is just painted here as opposed to raised further down). I end up next to this 30 something gal on her cell phone as she is now straddling the two lanes.

My BMW has a pretty loud horn so I lay on it and give her a look, zip ahead and I am in such disbelief I take a moment to turn around and give a wtf with my free arm. So i head down to Colo Blvd. Get in the left turn lane and wait for her to approach...slowly. I wanted to be sure she saw my frustration by giving the "hang up your phone" gesture.

As she approaches she sees me turned around on teh bike and I can just see her FLIPPING ME OFF! I never once flipped her off or did anything like that.

People are absolutely unbelieveably stupid sometimes it makes me sick. I now know where road age comes from, stupid stupid people like this lady. See, even now you can tell I am getting all worked up. I almost get ina wreck because aypping cell phone lady can't drive and I'm the one that's the asshole?

Whew....I need a drink.

aowhaus

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 08:10:49 PM »
just tell them some lighter fluid and match would make the White Out come right off.   8O  :lol:

Using White Out to cover a stain on his shirt?
2008 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic Sport
2004 Aprilia Mojito Custom 50

Spicoli

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.jackham.net
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 08:15:33 PM »
:shakeheadindiscust:
Life's too short to be taken seriously