Author Topic: I got a tour of the new Broomfield events center on Friday  (Read 892 times)

gragravar

• Supercar
I got a tour of the new Broomfield events center on Friday
« on: October 02, 2006, 03:26:18 PM »
sweet looking place. for those that havent seen it, its along 36 between the wadsworth and church ranch exits.  It will be the home to the Rocky Mtn Rage (Hockey) and Colorado 14ers (Basketball).  They also plan do do concerts and other events at the arena much like the budwiser events center up north.

The arena iteslf reminded me of a mini pepsi center.  the arena holds 6K seats. all in one lower level bowl.  around the top of the bowl are all the corporate suites each seating 20-40 people.   the center sections are the club seats with bigger/comfier seats and access to premium consessions.  overall though there is not a bad seat in the house.

in addition to the arena area there is a practice court which could be rented for corporate events, trade shows, holiday parties, etc.

they also had 4 consession stands, a bar, and a resturant on game nights they intend to have the bar and resturant open after games for meet and greet events with the players.

Overall I was really impressed.  season tickts will run about 1/2 or less what they would be at the pepsi center.  

looks like it will be a good spot to have some fun when it opens in about a month.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein