Author Topic: *grumble grumble* I'm sick *mutter grumble*  (Read 2024 times)

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
*grumble grumble* I'm sick *mutter grumble*
« on: October 24, 2006, 01:35:41 PM »
Took a sick day- feel like crap- throat's all closed up, everything's achy. Yuck. Ironically I was going to be getting my flu shot today too..there goes that plan.

On an upnote I'll be able to do some production company work as well as watch the new carpet go in ;)
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Re: *grumble grumble* I'm sick *mutter grumble*
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 02:02:09 PM »
sorry you are sick.  Get your flu shot anyway, probably won't affect what is going on either way.

hope you feel better soon.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 02:02:09 PM »

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 02:28:03 PM »
at least you don't have kids.  they just make it worse.  I have been sick on and off too for about 2 weeks.  first it was just a bad cold about 2 weeks ago, then better for a few days, then I managed to pick up the hand foot and mouth virus that my kids have had.  all I can say is ichy feet suck!

get better soon.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 02:50:47 PM »
Working on it. Lots of tea and stuff. I don't have kids, but my wife has a couple hundred- kinda where I got it from through her :x
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 03:39:21 PM »
At least your not me, you'd be sick all the time, sounds like you have what I have had the last week an a half, coincidentally after getting a series of shots. Of course I got the shots to make me sick. :)

Anyway, get rest, get your shot, don't push yourself on the productions tuff, better to recover from this garbage.

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 03:59:33 PM »
I'm chilling- No pushing. I got most of the treatment done for this first project. I'm gonna go sit on the couch and watch HD TV.

They got the pad laid. MY WORD! I forgot how damn think and nice that thing is. It's like memory foam. It's incredibly dense. We really went balls to the wall- good thing too. The railing's all done except for one section and it's pretty damn hot as well. I'll get some pictures up by the end of the week.
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 05:11:02 PM »
sweet, can't wait to see how the carpet turns out.

I do hope you feel better soon.  I was pretty sick last week, made for a miserable couple of days.

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 10:16:49 PM »
OMG! It's amazing- but I think it just cemented the "redesign" we were already feeling.  :twisted:
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner