Author Topic: ContiExtremeContacts on sale :)  (Read 1543 times)

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
ContiExtremeContacts on sale :)
« on: October 26, 2006, 08:05:06 PM »
I have been waiting for the price on them to drop....and they just did today.  www.tirerack.com has them wicked cheap.  Last month, the size I needed, 225-50-16, for the Impreza was $126 a tire.  Not bad overall, considering how great that tire is in all conditions.  Well, this morning they went on sale for $79 a piece, that is $47 less per tire  8O .  I called up my local Discount Tire, a new one here in Parker, and they matched the price, what I would pay for delivery, tax, mounting and balancing, and certificates for road hazard, and it came to just under $500 for the tires, mounting, balancing and 4 certificates for free replacement no matter what.  Not a bad deal.

I know others need different sizes, but they are ALL on sale.  So, if anyone is looking for an additional set of ExtremeContacts, now is a great time to buy....just know your prices before you call Discount.

:D

gragravar

• Supercar
Re: ContiExtremeContacts on sale :)
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 08:11:39 PM »
darn it, I have those dunlop sport MAXX's on the way.  then again those were on huge sale too.  only $124 per tire for a 245/45-18!  don't think the conti's would be that cheap in that size.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 08:11:39 PM »

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 08:51:13 PM »
Wow sweet deal!

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 08:56:38 PM »
Andrew, in your size, they are $135 a piece...still a great deal, but hopefully the sport maxx will be good for summer.