Author Topic: To Hell with the Holidays Getaway Party- Dec. 25th  (Read 825 times)

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
To Hell with the Holidays Getaway Party- Dec. 25th
« on: December 11, 2006, 01:21:27 PM »
There's a few reasons that this is on Christmas: formost of which is that you may not have family to hang with, you're all alone, or your sick of the Holiday rush, the consumer rudeness and the overall madness of the season. It's now over but you need that retreat from your wonderful family, presents and messy house...or you can bring your favorite ones to show off.

Tish and I are hosting the drinks and finger-food type party (nothing fancy) at our house on the evening of Christmas Day. So if you'd like to stop by, bring a drink to share, enjoy some food and chill for a bit.

We have lots of lounge space, darts, and other games if you're interested and smoking on our porch (renting one of those really cool heat lamps- for my cigar loving self).

I'll post up the munchie menu in a couple days. So again, come by, bring a drink to share eat some post-holiday munchies, meet some new faces and say hello to some old ones, take a break from your crazy place and chill.

PM for directions. Time? Thinking around 8-9ish until late (after you put the kids to bed and leave the older youth in charge :wink: )
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

Spicoli

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.jackham.net
Re: To Hell with the Holidays Getaway Party- Dec. 25th
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 01:45:14 PM »
JR.   Wish I could come, but can't on the 25th.
Life's too short to be taken seriously

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Re: To Hell with the Holidays Getaway Party- Dec. 25th
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 01:45:14 PM »