Author Topic: GTG to detail Jay's S, Dec 26th...since he has been sick  (Read 6042 times)

gragravar

• Supercar
Re: GTG to detail Jay's S, Dec 26th...since he has been sick
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2006, 03:28:14 PM »
Quote from: "gietl";p="53805"
You guys are all the greatest. I got home last night, but I am only about 50% of the way there. I haven't started the bike in a few weeks and am in no condition to check the battery or try to start it.  My guess is that i would need to be trailered.

I have all the keys here and teh 26th is my last day of IV antibiotics so I will probably have to sty home. Again, I am so very greatful for everyone's generosity.

then I'll bring the trailer and the trickle charger so that it will be back to normal by the time we are done with it.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2006, 12:38:39 AM »
Looking at the amount of snow on the ground (an on jay's S   :wink: )  We might need to put this off a little bit.  it would be sad to detail it, only to get it all dirty from melting snow while driving it back to him.   :cry:
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2006, 12:38:39 AM »

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2006, 01:08:28 AM »
agreed....I will call jay later this weekend and discuss a plan for the future.  Even if it takes a couple of weeks, we will do a detail on his car.

Next week is just not the right time with all the potential snow melt.  Not worth the effort, IMHO.

RobD

• Modded
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2006, 01:42:42 PM »
Raining here in Dayton Ohio.  Can't even play on the skateboard let alone detail a car.

How is the snow out there?  Finally melting a bit?

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2006, 06:33:07 PM »
about 50% melt down here in Parker right now.  Street totally snow covered, but slushy as it was quite warm today.

They are expecting another 8" of snow this coming Thursday.