Author Topic: 6th Annual Dubs Along the Rockies - August 12, 2007  (Read 1430 times)

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
6th Annual Dubs Along the Rockies - August 12, 2007
« on: March 27, 2007, 08:17:38 PM »
From our pal Scott, x-post from Vortex:

After a painful search the committee has secured Pikes Peak Community College for the 2007 show. It will be held on August 12th, and it will be a show and slow drags, just like the very first year. Of course since this is out sixth year, it will be a zillion times better organized and hopefully there will be a bigger crowd as well.

There were lots of complications with getting this done, and this was not the first choice as far as dates go, but we took what we could get and we intend to make the absolute best out of it.

I am working insane hours right now, but I do plan to get the website updated in the next few days to reflect the current situation.

For those that want to support the show, and help out, the best thing you can do right now is just tell everyone you know the date and location of the show.

There is no word on costs yet, but it will only be one of two things... the same as last year... or maybe less, we have to do the math on it. There will be lots more to follow, but at least I can positively say there WILL be a show this year.

The best part of this whole thing is that I get back from Korea on August 10th... woo hoo!! The crappy part is that my S-6 is in Connecticut, so it will not be winning anything this year.

Dubs Along the Rockies
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 05:06:56 PM by gietl »

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Re: 6th Annual Dubs Along the Rockies - August 12, 2007
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 05:06:05 PM »
The date and location have changed for this show, I am going to kill this thread and start a new one.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Re: 6th Annual Dubs Along the Rockies - August 12, 2007
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 05:06:05 PM »