Author Topic: Position Opening  (Read 849 times)

Trogdor

• Stock
Position Opening
« on: May 11, 2007, 12:32:11 PM »
My job will available the second week of June. I do legal records management work for an international law firm. You must have front end computer database skills and have impeccable customer service. You need to have high organizational skills and in general not be an idiot.

It pays under $25-30K. A bachelor's degree (or in college) and maturity is preferred. Awesome management if you can do your job well. Weird ass people in the department though so you have to have some patience and tolerance (this is huge). Current schedule is 7a-3:30p- hour lunch. KILLER BENEFITS including 4 weeks of paid vacation right off the bat. AND brand new digs off on the corner of 16th and Cali. Custom design chosen by myself pretty much and agreed to by everyone else  ;)

This field can make you a lot of money for a small amount of work if you're willing to put in the time and deal with the lower starting pay.

I'm leaving for personal reasons not related to work. Contact me for what further details I can provide.

I'll tell you now it's easy work for the money if you have no problem dealing with...umm...*insert comment here* people.

ogaro B6 A4

gragravar

• Supercar
Re: Position Opening
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 06:28:38 PM »
I am starting to look around for a new gig, but I think I'd get shot if I opted for a paycheck that size.  ::) I gotta keep looking.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Re: Position Opening
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 06:28:38 PM »