Site Stuff > Announcements

Stickers y'all!

(1/23) > >>

92UrS4:
As my supply is down to just red or black (which I have a decent number of each if you;re interested) I know there is the desire for different colors and all that.

When we did this last year some colors were basically sold out by the time they were made and that's how we ended up with a bunch of red and black left over.

So please just post up what color you are interested in (lettering only) and how many stickers you be interested in buying.

As I recall we have to commit to x number but we can pick a few different colors. I will do my best to accommodate the requests you guys have, but keep in mind we aren't going to print 25 pink stickers because JR wants one for his new A4 :P (just teasing).

So post away and we'll get it sorted out.

Running total as of 05/14/2007:

WHITE: 38

SILVER: 28

RED: 13 (number reduced because current stock has been used)

BLACK: 26 (number reduced because current stock has been used)

BLUE: 26 (Nagaro-ish hopefully, though we need to confirm if we can or not)

jayryan:
EDIT:

4 White
4 Nogaro

Jay, I might take a couple of your black ones if you have them.

ianacole:
Can I have 25 pink ones for JR's new A4?  I promise I'll put them all on there ;) :lol:

jayryan:

--- Quote from: "ianacole";p="56933" ---Can I have 25 pink ones for JR's new A4?  I promise I'll put them all on there ;) :lol:
--- End quote ---

You smell :x

03Indigo:
10 white
10 silver
10 red
10 black

I want to have a bunch for future cars, cabinets in the garage, and other stuff like tagging the engine bay, etc....stickers on Nalgene water bottles, blah, blah, blah.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version