Author Topic: HELP  (Read 871 times)

Ramrod

• Stock
HELP
« on: May 12, 2007, 07:26:20 AM »
Tonight was a very umm how do I say  >:( >:( >:( >:( SON OF A B**** Well I got another traffic ticket and I need advice! The cop said i was going 73 on speer and he is full of stuff however none the less i have an issue. This is my second ticket and I want to know if any of you have any tips or lawyers you know cuz im going to need all the help i can get. please let me know thank you!
Pearl White 96' A4 2.8
Full Magnaflow Exhaust with high flow cats, K&N 57i CDI, Halo headlights

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Re: HELP
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 08:47:51 AM »
how fast were you really going?

If he really tagged  you going fast, with radar or laser, you will have a hard time fighting it.  Remember, lawyers cost a ton of money to defend a case like this, so if you are only looking to save money, best to go to court and plead guilty, and they will reduce the points.

That also depends on what your other ticket was.  If that was for excessive speed as well, you might be in big trouble.

Best thing to do is to slow down....and if you are going to drive fast, take responsibility for your actions.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 08:47:51 AM »

Spicoli

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.jackham.net
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 12:12:32 PM »
that much faster than the speed limit and I would bet you're going to have to do one of those "I like to drive fast" classes.  Sometimes their a 2 day class and you just get to hear all about how driving fast can ruin your life. 

I would definately talk to the court appointed DA and see waht your options are.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 12:57:33 PM by Spicoli »
Life's too short to be taken seriously

Ramrod

• Stock
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 01:27:55 PM »
I was going fast but not that fast. I am excepting what I did even though it sucks lol but I have to deal with it now so I will thanks for the advice and help! Loosing my DL would suck but not as much as losing my job at Mike Shaw Chevy!! hopefully if i plead guilty they give me a red licence for like 6 months or something!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 03:25:33 AM by Ramrod »
Pearl White 96' A4 2.8
Full Magnaflow Exhaust with high flow cats, K&N 57i CDI, Halo headlights