Author Topic: Need Puppy Help  (Read 852 times)

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Need Puppy Help
« on: May 22, 2007, 06:34:11 PM »
We made reservations a month ago at Camp Bow Wow for this weekend.  Betsy is flying to California, I have to work all weekend, 4 nights in a row, between my 14 hour night shift and sleep during the day, that does not leave much puppy time.  We confirmed our online reservation last Thursday....I called today just to verify that drop off Friday morning....well, they said they were overbooked due to a computer snafu...and we got bumped. >:( >:( >:(....and they forgot to call us weeks ago.  They have never done this to us before, always had great service from them.

We are in a frantic rush to find a puppy sitter from Friday morning the 25th to Tuesday monring the 29th.  Is there anyone here who is staying around town during the weekend that has a fenced in yard?  Chloe is 40lbs of fun, sleeps in her kennel, and loves to go on walks.  We are trying to find something closer to Parker, as the drive back and forth to the camps that are open are not doable with our stupid schedule this week.

There will be a financial reward for anyone able to watch her.  Betsy has a "puppy play date" tomorrow with one of her co-worker's puppies to see if they get along.  If they do, she will watch Chloe....but just in case, I want to cover our bases.  All the Camps near us are booked up for the weekend....so we kinda got the shaft.

Just looking for options and someone that is good with pets to watch our little girl.

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Re: Need Puppy Help
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 06:45:56 PM »
Jon I really wish I could offer up help. Kona is still on "no fun orders" with his bum foot for another week. I will still chat with Renee in case you run into a real bind.

I know Chloe is a sweet dog so I imagine she will get along fine at her play date. I know Kona would love to play with her too, but he is relegated to walks and chill time only. :(

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 06:45:56 PM »

Noob_Shum

• Modded
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 10:04:09 PM »
I live a long ways away, but I might be able to take care of your pup...  I have a fenced in yard, and a pooch that she may like to play with (Booker is a big sissy, that likes to play with other dogs, especially females- he has some "alpha" issues with other males though).  Depends on how much care she needs?  I will be in and out all weekend, but will be IN town, just busy with different things that I will have to be away for, for 3 to 4 hours at a time.  Let me know.

Jonathan

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 01:07:07 AM »
I wouldn't want to chance poor chloe's life around Stu for the weekend.  he still doesn't play well with other dogs.  :o

I do have friends with a kennel in wheatridge, I can look up their info if you run out of other options.  (or you can look it up, I know I have posted it here before)

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 02:03:46 AM »
thanks for the offers everyone...Chloe found a home for the weekend, the play date went well, and I believe things will be just fine with Betsy's Co-worker.

I appreciate everyone's offers and support.