Author Topic: if it weren't for bad luck..  (Read 1279 times)

kt037

• Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
if it weren't for bad luck..
« on: January 23, 2004, 04:29:38 AM »
Quote from: "ColoradoB5"
Mike, go for it man.  I bet you are now glad you have the Hon-duh!  You would be shelling out a lot of cashish if you had to take that in to get fixed.

How's the hand?

i'd have none.

this morning at 10am, my honda was hit head on at 20-30mph in the parkinglot of UCCS (what thge fuck is up with me and parking lots)  by an 18 yr old who was "in a hurry" and not paying attention (or even looking) while i was sitting in it and not moving.

so it is at red noland collision (they know me real well now), police said it had to be towed away, the kid was issued a slue of tickets including wreckless driving neglagent something or other, speeding and more...

damage is to the passanger side front hood is bent into where the HL used to be, the inner fender is 1/4" away from the tire, all the bolts holing the fender to the chasis snapped and are now AWOL..fender is crushed and it buckled the passanger side door, the front of the chasis/core support area it totally fucked, im leaking coolant, and i think there is some tranny dmg, because i can't get it into first or possibly a broken motor mount... so needless to say it will most likely be totaled.

oh and i spent the entire day in the emergancy room getting CATscans, and x-rays just now got home

diagnosed with Severe whiplash...im now on Vicadin and two other pain meds and on bed rest till sunday...
OT DISH?-----> nope!
and YES I KNOW I CAN NOT SEPLL!!!!

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 04:39:31 AM »
Holy Shit Mike!  You better get that curse off of your head before something really bad happens.

You didn't screw over a voodoo priestess did you?

Man, I hope that this ones ends up going your way.  You know you can sue their insurance company, right?
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 04:39:31 AM »

kt037

• Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2004, 04:44:31 AM »
dude i dont know who or what i pissed off but they reallly dont like me....

so far 04 is not looking any better than 03 and 03 was the worst year of my life, thing should get better eventually (<- read: hopefully)

i will find out on monday if i need a lawyer or not all i can do till then is wait it out and stare at the pink elephants dancing in the sky...hehe

i think i will end up getting one anyways.
OT DISH?-----> nope!
and YES I KNOW I CAN NOT SEPLL!!!!

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2004, 05:54:30 AM »
I hear ya.  I seem to be the one with the highest pain tolerance I know just because I'm always testing it myself.  I had 3 surgeries last year, including one on my left shoulder.  Well, I went snowboarding last Saturday and screwed up my right shoulder.  That leaves one knee that is okay out of two knees, two shoulders and two wrists.  On a positive note, I'm going to have a baby boy in July and he is all healthy!  Yay!  Kinda puts things into perspective.
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

Rusty

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2004, 02:39:16 PM »
Mike, do you have medpay on your car insurance?  If you do, get a referral from your physician for massage therapy.  They should give you at least 10 visits w/o a problem.  Massage therapy plus chiropractic is very common treatment in car wrecks, especially with whiplash involved.  Your medpay will go ahead and pay for this, then subrogate it to the other party's insurance.

Any sudden unexpected impact like a car wreck causes your body to store trauma in your soft tissues.  Massage therapy will release this trauma.  Get it if you can...
i]AEB Engines have better-flowing heads and a real throttle cable...[/i]