Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

ColoradoB5 = Winston = Moderator

<< < (2/3) > >>

UberGrrl:

--- Quote from: "ColoradoB5" ---

That's awesome!  When I have kids, I'm going to build a rockin tree house!
--- End quote ---

So uh, Winston, when will we be seeing some mini Jens and Wins running around?  :D

velo:

--- Quote from: "03Indigo" ---
I say we find a huge tree and build us a club house :lol:
--- End quote ---

My new condo building has a nice clubroom on the top floor.  You're all welcome to hang out, play pool, swim in the pool, work out or just check

out the view anytime.  We can put up a sign that says "No ricers allowed".   :P

03Indigo:

--- Quote from: "velo" --- You're

all welcome to hang out, play pool, swim in the pool, work out or just check out the view anytime.  We can put up a sign that says "No ricers

allowed".   :P
--- End quote ---

I say we do our next GTG at Alan's and play some pool.  And we could have a sign like Calvin "He Man Woman Haters Club"....except that we

have some of the coolest chicks in our club. :roll:

92UrS4:

--- Quote from: "03Indigo" ---
--- Quote from: "velo" --- You're all welcome to hang out, play pool, swim in the pool, work out or just check

out the view anytime.  We can put up a sign that says "No ricers allowed".   :P
--- End quote ---

I say we do our next GTG at Alan's and play some pool.  And we could have a sign like Calvin "He Man Woman Haters Club"....except that we

have some of the coolest chicks in our club. :roll:
--- End quote ---

I thought the club you speak of was the Little Rascals.  I think Calvins was something like No Girls Allowed or something like that.

03Indigo:

--- Quote from: "Jay Gietl" ---
I thought the club you speak of was the Little Rascals.  I think Calvins was something like No Girls Allowed or something like

that.
--- End quote ---

You might be right Jay...but Calvin is just as cool as the Rascals 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version