Author Topic: StarlgihtB5 update  (Read 1180 times)

SweetVW

• Heavily Modded
StarlgihtB5 update
« on: February 08, 2004, 02:05:15 PM »
I have been sorta quiet lately and have not had much time to stay up to date with the goings on in RMCB5.

Anyway, I am pulling double duty at work.  I now have added a third site that I am responsible for.  It makes for busy days and tired nights.  Weeks seem like days, they go by so fast.  

Family is doing well.  Megan is master of the PC and is totally hooked on her learning games.  Carla is like me, to many things to do and not enough time to do them.  Other than that she is doing well.

As for the car, not much has been going on.  The engine light has been happily not showing its ugly head.  Never the less I keep the extra vacuum hose in the trunk.  The only mod if you can call it that was the replacement of my floor mats.  I changed the color from the tan to black and it makes the car look totally different.  Also a cool thing is that these are monogrammed with the Passat lettering on the outer side of the mat.

I will be hooking up today with my friend who owns a GTI337 and helping each other change oil.  He recently picked-up the V8 Touareg and it is gorgeous.  He promised that I could take it for a spin, something I look forward to since unless I win the lottery I will not have one of my own.

Hope to hook up with you guys soon!

Chao!
If it ain't broke, take it apart and fix it!