Author Topic: Detailer's Paradise Workshop  (Read 950 times)

k.pez

• n00balicious
Detailer's Paradise Workshop
« on: July 10, 2007, 01:46:26 AM »
I stopped into Detailer's Paradise the other day to pick up some Leatherique.  I haven't tried it yet, but I am yet to be satisfied with leather treatments.  Anyway, I signed up for their paint detail workshop this Saturday.  Has anyone been to one of their workshops or heard anything about them?  Anyone else going? 

gragravar

• Supercar
Re: Detailer's Paradise Workshop
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 02:06:08 AM »
Nick is a great guy and their workshops are really helpful.  if you need any instruction on anything you buy there they are always willing to give some instruction.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 02:06:08 AM »

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 02:12:59 AM »
HIGHLY recommended.  Many of us have been going to Nick and Heather's shop for a while now.  Always good results.  But no, I won't be there Sunday.
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 12:22:22 PM »
I wont be there either, but as already stated, it will be worthwhile. They really do rock and are very helpful. I bet when you're done you'll even pat yourself on the back saying "damn I'm good."

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 12:42:43 PM »
Nick and Heather are the schiznet!!!  won't be there, I'll be working.