Site Stuff > Comments | Suggestions | Help

Help!

<< < (2/6) > >>

SweetVW:
hahaha  No, No, No.....Actually the first thing you do....!

j/k  just being a dork!

JetterBug:
Okay I went to the Gallery and clicked on Your Album and it just sits there for like 10 minutes and doesnt do anything... did I do something wrong?

gragravar:

--- Quote from: JetterBug on July 17, 2007, 02:41:21 PM ---Okay I went to the Gallery and clicked on Your Album and it just sits there for like 10 minutes and doesnt do anything... did I do something wrong?

--- End quote ---

It is doing the same for me.

92UrS4:
Yes, you are filling up the error logs! LOL.

I am trying to resolve the issues. It is all related to the move. I will let you know when I believe it's fixed, in the mean time, just avoid the gallery please.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

gragravar:

--- Quote from: gietl on July 17, 2007, 02:46:17 PM ---Yes, you are filling up the error logs! LOL.

I am trying to resolve the issues. It is all related to the move. I will let you know when I believe it's fixed, in the mean time, just avoid the gallery please.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--- End quote ---

oops.  I'll stop. 

Sarah - in the mean time if you dont mind a "hosted by" stamp in the corner of the picture, and dont mind the losing control over it when it is posted, I also put pictures to share on the web at http://www.showyourmedia.com. 

While I put stuff related to the car and to threads here on this site, I use that one for other stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version