Author Topic: Rusty and Gabe in Denver Feb 29th and Mar 5th  (Read 7859 times)

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
Rusty and Gabe in Denver Feb 29th and Mar 5th
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2004, 04:20:56 PM »
Well, I'd been planning on having lunch with you guys Friday, but there's a good chance I'll be in Vail Thursday through Sunday.  I'll keep you posted.
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

aowhaus

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2004, 04:20:58 PM »
Quote from: "gietl"
We had a great dinner and a few beers at the Wynkoop last night, I hope they made it to Wyoming as I-25 was closed up north. I know they went to aowhaus' offices to check the roads.

It was great seeing Rusty, Gabe and Alan.  

We checked the CDOT highway report and I-25 was closed last night north of Fort Collins due to ice and blowing snow.  Rusty and Gabe stayed over there until the highway opened up.

That was a nice time, great to see everyone.
Was working away in my office until 2:30am (one of my team members went awol  :mad: ), that dinner and beer break did me good!
2008 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic Sport
2004 Aprilia Mojito Custom 50

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2004, 04:20:58 PM »

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2004, 09:22:13 PM »
Awesome!  I worked away.  But do have the day time off all week.  I'm off all day Friday, so I plan on meeting up with you guys.  

If Pat is still going to go, we talked about meeting at Garcia's, which is right in the Denver Tech Center off of Belleview.  

If Pat can't go and anyone else wants to meet up, I am willing to drive, so lay it on me, otherwise, we'll plan on Garcia's.
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

Rusty

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2004, 12:43:08 AM »
Wow, what a great meal and great beer and great people!  Was good to see you again, Jay & René, and to meet Alan!  We had fun in Alan's office - they design some really cool stuff there.

We didn't make it to Wyo - the road was still closed.  But nobody else in our work group made it there, either (two other cars).  We stayed in Ft Collins.

Looking forward to Friday! - Rusty
i]AEB Engines have better-flowing heads and a real throttle cable...[/i]

RobD

• Modded
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2004, 03:26:50 AM »
I do hope to make it to luch on Friday.

Rusty - I'm in your neck of the woods this week.  I flew in this evening.

See you then.

Rusty

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2004, 11:04:06 PM »
Hey, Folks -

Gabe and I have kicked network butt and it looks like we will be coming back home tomorrow.  We won't really know for sure until tomorrow morning because there's just one more little problem that needs to be worked out.

But, at this point, we're planning to be in Denver TOMORROW, Thursday, for lunch at noon, not 11:15.  I hope everyone who was planning for Friday can make it tomorrow.  But like I said, we won't know for sure until the morning.  I have most of your cell numbers, so I'll call you tomorrow  just as soon as I know for sure, but not later than 10:00.

Thanks - sorry I'm not more predictable :)
i]AEB Engines have better-flowing heads and a real throttle cable...[/i]

RobD

• Modded
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2004, 02:16:48 AM »
Count me out.  I'll still be in Alb.  I fly back Friday AM.