Discussion Forums > General Discussion

RMCB5 Sightings

<< < (15/15)

ColoradoB5:
Spotted today at Jimmy John's over in the Tech Center.  I don't recognize the car, I I can spot an RMCB5 sticker from 50 paces!

I looked around when I got in and didn't recognize anyone I knew, but I have been out of the scene for a while.  Sorry for the poor pic quality, I took it as I was pulling out to head back to work.

Dub

scottvw:

--- Quote from: ColoradoB5 on August 20, 2009, 12:05:32 PM ---Spotted today at Jimmy John's over in the Tech Center.  I don't recognize the car, I I can spot an RMCB5 sticker from 50 paces!

I looked around when I got in and didn't recognize anyone I knew, but I have been out of the scene for a while.  Sorry for the poor pic quality, I took it as I was pulling out to head back to work.

Dub

--- End quote ---

I was sitting in the front with 4 other folks when you drove in.  I noticed you noticing my ride......  I figured you were on this site given the lowered Passat with gauge pods on the pillar.  I'll say hi next time I see you at JJ's.

RobD:
Spotted a light blue b5.5 this afternoon heading north on I25 from castle rock to DTC around 4:30ish.  Lowered with what looked like the celebration wheels (guessing since we were rolling at 80+), badgless grill, tint and twin dual dtm exhaust.  I thought it was a W8 at first based on the exhaust but got closer and noticed it wasnt.

I drove by in a honda accord and gave a peace sign.

Anyone one here?

Rob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version