Author Topic: clearance comparison and cleaning  (Read 962 times)

gragravar

• Supercar
clearance comparison and cleaning
« on: July 27, 2008, 09:23:19 PM »
while moving the cars around to clean them today, I noticed they were lined up from tallest to shortest, so grabbed a pic.  the allroad is set in its highest level for comparison to the disco.

and just the taller 3:

now we know why I use the old rover for the 4-wheeling duties and not the allroad.

It was a productive day cleaning the cars, but I am not done yet.  I did manage to wash the audi and the motorcycle, removed a bunch of tar and road grime from the motorcycle, conditioned the leather on the motorcycle seat, claybared the motorcycle saddle bags to remove scuffs from my boots, cleaned and vacuumed the cargo area of the audi (there was 2 years worth of dog hair back there so it took a while).

The things I havent started on are gonna take a while to finish. I still need to clay the audi, then I have to remove swirls, polish, and wax it, then need to clean the rest of the interior, and the wheels, and the engine compartment. I am glad the show for the audi isnt until Aug 24th. I might be done in time.

at least the bike is ready for next weekend's ride.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Re: clearance comparison and cleaning
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 05:04:45 PM »
That is cool Andrew.  Quite a collection you have there.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Re: clearance comparison and cleaning
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 05:04:45 PM »