Site Stuff > Comments | Suggestions | Help

"Hi there" message

(1/1)

methodicalmayhem:
Ok so on the main page I noticed a "hi there" message just above and to the left of the title areas for the different sections, between the news banner and the members area. Is this new or has it been around for awhile and I just never noticed it before? Only noticed it today because when I first logged in it was a massive text block on the right side of the screen. I have a screen shot that I couldn't manage to upload to hosting gallery but can send it off if this something that you want to take a look at.

92UrS4:
Hi there

jayryan:

--- Quote from: methodicalmayhem on September 12, 2007, 08:07:37 PM ---Ok so on the main page I noticed a "hi there" message just above and to the left of the title areas for the different sections, between the news banner and the members area. Is this new or has it been around for awhile and I just never noticed it before? Only noticed it today because when I first logged in it was a massive text block on the right side of the screen. I have a screen shot that I couldn't manage to upload to hosting gallery but can send it off if this something that you want to take a look at.

--- End quote ---

I thought it was hacker ;D

ColoradoB5:
Since we are in Denver, shouldn't it be: "High there"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version