Author Topic: Ahh...pets  (Read 1241 times)

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
Ahh...pets
« on: November 13, 2007, 07:28:49 PM »
I got a funny email from my mom a few minutes ago (I rent their basement apartment deal).

The following characters:
Pippen: paranoid-schizophrenic cat that hates all forms people- de-clawed and dumb.
Cuddles: purebred Golden Retriever who's afraid of the floor, ceiling and all that exists.
Dad: just got home from a meeting in the Springs.

The email:
Dad just called to tell me that as he was getting ready to leave the house he saw Pippen in the hall playing with a mouse. Pippen was holding it and licking it like she was going to eat it and dad got it by the tail to take it outside. As he was heading out the door Cuddles I guess thought he was bringing her food and Cuddles jumped up and ate it! Sick!!

So, the good news is that Pippen might be useful despite all the trouble she gives us. The bad news, Cuddles is wierd :)
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Re: Ahh...pets
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 07:48:38 PM »
LOL, that is funny.

On our walk today, Chloe and I were on the edge of the open space up the hill, I was looking at the new home construction going on, and all of a sudden she jerked me to the right and when I looked, she had a prairie dog in her mouth.  I yelled at her to "drop it", which she usually does, this time, she did not, the little rodent was screaming and screaming.  I grabbed chloe by the nose and tried to pull her mouth apart to get the prairie dog out, and it finally dropped and ran away, REALLY fast.  While doing that, Chloe nipped my right hand and got one of my fingers really good, caught between her teeth.  Thought I was gonna need stitches, but when I got home and cleaned it all up, turns out to be just a really big scratch, but it hurts like the dickens.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 07:48:38 PM »

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 08:04:55 PM »
Haha! That's hilarious! Must be Pet Rodent Drama day or something.
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 08:23:16 PM »
seriously.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 08:32:14 PM »
and here is my finger carnage for the day...does not look that bad, but it hurts like it has been crushed or something.

90Carat

• Stock
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 02:52:19 AM »
LOL, that is funny.

On our walk today, Chloe and I were on the edge of the open space up the hill, I was looking at the new home construction going on, and all of a sudden she jerked me to the right and when I looked, she had a prairie dog in her mouth.  I yelled at her to "drop it", which she usually does, this time, she did not, the little rodent was screaming and screaming.  I grabbed chloe by the nose and tried to pull her mouth apart to get the prairie dog out, and it finally dropped and ran away, REALLY fast.  While doing that, Chloe nipped my right hand and got one of my fingers really good, caught between her teeth.  Thought I was gonna need stitches, but when I got home and cleaned it all up, turns out to be just a really big scratch, but it hurts like the dickens.

LOL.  I was walking my folks Springer one day a few years ago, and she got a prairie dog.  Except it was in front of a bunch of people at NIST in Boulder. 
have a 92 S4, and old Porsche, and some Japanese stuff sittin' in the garage.