Site Stuff > Announcements

Autobahn Closed for the Holidays!

<< < (2/2)

evil_O:

--- Quote from: masterqi on December 11, 2007, 10:12:24 PM ---Have a great Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Winter Solstice and best of luck in 2008!

Jason

--- End quote ---

You forgot Festivus:

Celebrated on December 23rd, this festival has a traditional undecorated eight-foot aluminum pole (no tinsel, or ornaments), a father-son wrestling match ("The Feats of Strength") and the ("The Airing of Grievances") when each member at the gathering sits around the dinner table and insultingly counts down the reasons why other family members were such a disappointment throughout that year. The main Festivus meal consists of spaghetti (or what looks like meatloaf?) covered in a red sauce.

masterqi:
A Festivus for the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

jayryan:

--- Quote from: evil_O on December 12, 2007, 10:04:40 AM ---You forgot Festivus:

Celebrated on December 23rd, this festival has a traditional undecorated eight-foot aluminum pole (no tinsel, or ornaments), a father-son wrestling match ("The Feats of Strength") and the ("The Airing of Grievances") when each member at the gathering sits around the dinner table and insultingly counts down the reasons why other family members were such a disappointment throughout that year. The main Festivus meal consists of spaghetti (or what looks like meatloaf?) covered in a red sauce.

--- End quote ---

I'm gonna celebrate the fact you actually posted something ;D

masterqi:

--- Quote from: kraut-sled on December 11, 2007, 03:59:55 PM ---Thanks for all the business this past year. 

--- End quote ---

BTW Randy, now that 1.8T.org is dead, are there any other sites that review stuff like that where you'd like to have feedback?

Jason

kraut-sled:

--- Quote from: masterqi on December 13, 2007, 02:22:46 PM ---BTW Randy, now that 1.8T.org is dead, are there any other sites that review stuff like that where you'd like to have feedback?

Jason

--- End quote ---

I am not aware of another site like that.  I guess I just have to hope for good reviews here and on other forums.

Thanks for think about this though.  We live on our reputation.

Randy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version