Author Topic: Suspension Garage Day?!?!?!  (Read 10983 times)

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Suspension Garage Day?!?!?!
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2003, 01:44:09 PM »
10 am is fine.  All I need is for Jon to bring his spring compressors.  Everything else I have.  

Is there any other work that anyone else needs to do while we are at it?
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2003, 01:49:10 PM »
Spring compressors are ready to go, and will be there by 10am.  I am assuming Mike and I will drive down together.  See ya all on Saturday. 8)

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2003, 01:49:10 PM »

reem01

• Stock
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2003, 01:50:33 PM »
Yeah I will come over to your place and follow you, since you have been to Winstons before.  Can't wait!!!!

Chas

• Modded
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2003, 10:15:07 PM »
All right guys and gals, where is this little shindig going to be held again? Post the address so I/we can Mapquest it. That or some one e-mail me the addy. Also, I'll probably be late to it because I have to take my kids to a father and kids day at my church from 9 am til 10:30. But after that I'm a free man! Wow, what do I do with myself? EEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! I'll be lost! HELP!! :roll:  :roll:  :wink:

edit - errr, I see now, it's at Winston's place, stupid, stupid, stupid me... I still need an addy.
2003 Audi A6 2.7T
Some Sedans haul families,
this one hauls ASS!

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2003, 10:52:44 PM »
Things are looking good, gents.  I'll probably show up between 10:30 & 11:30.  Mike will be the lastest to fall....to the dark side.
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2003, 06:43:55 PM »
Well if anyone wants to come and doesn't have my address, be sure and email me.  Otherwise, I'll see everyone at 10am.  Dress warm.

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2003, 10:31:30 PM »
Woo hoo what a day.  I love my ChasBar, my car is incredible.  Now I just can't wait to get the new wheels on, and do the brakes, and get the windows tinted and and and....okay...deep breath....1........2........3......whew.   :lol:

reem01

• Stock
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2003, 02:56:37 AM »
I totally second the ChasBar it rocks, as does the whole suspension now!  Big thanks to Winston and Alan, much help from those guys, well actually they did most of the work, and I helped them a little!!  That first drive was nothing short of amazing, now when these Conti's wear down, I will need to get some better more sitcky tires.

Here are some pics:
Looking at the ChasBar from the right side:

From the left side:

Jay's new wheels against Winston's car:

This was right after Jay and Winston bench pressed the car a couple, then installed the ChasBar:

Just a gratuitous leg shot:

All in all a great day.

reem01

• Stock
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2003, 02:58:50 AM »
Chas, I will try and get you a better picture of the bar so you can see the small gap above the bar.  I was nervous that there was no shaved section, but it fits great, again another difference in the Passat...

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2003, 05:35:42 PM »
We had a great time as described earlier...great turn out as well.

ColoradoB5
reem01
Gietl
03Indigo
Chas
Velo
Denver Pat

First...mike showing love for his new baby

Winston is the air gun master

Jay is the master of giving direction.  Notice how he is making sure to point out what problems may occur...He is a born leader :lol:

Pat trying to show 4 wheel spin...although the shutter speed was far too fast...next time, when the neighbors don't get so upset with us.

WendyDarling

• n00balicious
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2003, 09:20:34 PM »
Aw I miss you guys!  Just taking a quick break from the action to check up on you all and see how the garage day went.  Sounds like a success!  Can't wait to see ya all when I get back :)  

~Wen

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2003, 09:36:00 PM »
What a great day!  All we needed was some warmer weather, but it warmed up nicely in the middle of the day...

Now we only need to get Wendy some springs and/or shocks and we are all in good shape!

shummer

• Modded
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2003, 06:21:59 PM »
What the hey? No pics of Mike's dropped ride? Sorry I could not make it. Had to babysit while wifey went shopping.

reem01

• Stock
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2003, 01:24:56 PM »
My car is pretty dirty, so when it is clen I will get pics of it, I can't let her be disgraced that way...