Author Topic: Thanks to Brian & team at avalon - got a HID kit put in the rover today  (Read 1474 times)

gragravar

• Supercar
I was going to go with the VVME kit, but Avalon's kit had the added assurance of a lifetime warranty, and he will warranty their work.  that made it worth the price difference so today we got the lights installed.

from the front the lights seem to glow:

here you can see the pretty sharp cutoff, not quite as good as a projector lens but not bad:

and here they are driving up the street
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

English

• Lightly Modded
wow, they look much better than stock. nice job ;D
When you get a minute, please could you let me know price/part #/store....basically all the info you have as i would like to do the upgrade on my Disco.
Thanks in advance!
02 Allroad 2.7T
03 Land Rover Discovery
01 BMW R1150GS

"It's like pie and chips.......for free"

Rocky Mountain Club B5

gragravar

• Supercar
You've got PM
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

English

• Lightly Modded
I forgot to mention to you......got my 18" Hurricane rims powder coated black/gray. I'll post pics as soon as i clean the rover. I have a spare set of 5 Hurricanes and the number of the powder coater...... :D
02 Allroad 2.7T
03 Land Rover Discovery
01 BMW R1150GS

"It's like pie and chips.......for free"

gragravar

• Supercar
I'd love to see pics

ogstiff

• Stock
looks sick how much is something like that?
thats says audit... no brian its a foreign car the t is silent

gragravar

• Supercar
the reliable kit with the lifetime warranty from Avalon was about $250 + install, I know there are much cheaper kits available, but the known kit from a reliable source and with a warranty was enough to make me pay the additional amount.

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
That looks awesome!
No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi