Author Topic: the song stuck in my head....  (Read 1022 times)

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
the song stuck in my head....
« on: March 09, 2008, 12:48:16 PM »
On the way from home this morning, I had this song stuck in my head, Mickey Avalon's "Jane Fonda".  The amazing thing was, right as I made it to my neighborhood, 32 mile trip, it popped up on random on my iPod in the car.  I had not heard the song come up on random for over a year...iPod is always on random for the 18K songs I have on there.  Not sure what made me think of that little diddy, but despite the other songs popping up at random, I was singing "Jane Fonda" in my head, and that is pretty much all I heard all the way home.  Now I have a huge smile on my face, listened to it on the computer when I got home, my wife hanging with me in the study, doing her crunches on the floor, the puppy chewing on her raw hide bone, sun shining, frost on the ground outside, me savoring the moment as I eat a chicken, avacado cheese sandwich, all warm and melty.  What a great way to finish/start my day. 

Anyway, just wanted to say how much I dig Mickey Avalon's song "Jane Fonda".  Might not be for everyone, but I really enjoyed it.  Right after we listened to that, "Janeane" by Soul Coughing came on by random...another great diddy.

gonna listen to Jane one more time, then I am going to bed :wiggle: