Author Topic: Great Service Experience  (Read 1807 times)

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Great Service Experience
« on: March 27, 2008, 02:22:37 PM »
My DD Subaru has had a pull to the left recently, I rotated the tires and noticed excessive wear on the passenger front  inside edge.  Not bald, but about 50% of the tread depth compared to the outer edge.  Went to Discount and had the wheels road force balanced, they did a great job, then wanted a local alignment shop as I did not feel like driving 20+ miles to the shop near Autobahn or to Stans Alignment...despite the recommendations.  So, I called up Parker Automotive.  They have been in business, family run, since 1978.  They did a bang up job on a 4 wheel alignment with sub frame adjustment and checked for anything bent.  Turns out my passenger front was 1.4 degrees out of camber and 1.1 degrees of cross camber with excessive toe in at 1.8 degrees.  The got it all aligned within specs and the car drives like new, steering wheel dead center, no pull to the left anymore, and it rolls smooth.  Cost was $85.  They were super nice, informative, and even gave Chloe doggie treats while we waited.  All of them came out to pet her.

They say they can even do custom alignments....so when I get the MINI done, I will take it back to them, as i have totally jacked up my alignment with all the new suspension I installed.

Just nice to have an option that is close to home.  So, for those in the Parker area, and you need an alignment, check them out.  In their lot they had a new Caddy CTS, a B5.5 Passat, a MK4GTI that looked really clean, and a bunch of luxury SUV's.  They use OEM parts if you want, but price things out either way.  They are kinda on a back road off Parker Road north of Plaza, but their shop is clean and organized...and a decent place to sit while you wait.

Total time for the alignment was 55 minutes, in and out, and the car was on their rack twice to double check after a quick test drive.  I am happy, they are nice people.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Re: Great Service Experience
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 02:23:36 PM »
Parker Automotive
11533 S. Parker Road
303-841-5198

mapquest does not get their address right, so call them for directions.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 02:23:36 PM »

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 03:13:26 PM »
Always nice to have another source, thanks for the recommendation Jon.

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 09:04:09 PM »
wow. thats a great deal. It is nice to have someone close to home too. I just spent $220 here for a wheel alignment to my specs. That seems to be the going rate out here.  :(