Author Topic: What do YOU do??  (Read 5970 times)

UberGrrl

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.amandaspear.com/ubergrrl/index.html
What do YOU do??
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2004, 08:52:32 PM »
Hey Mark, thanks for the kind words.. I may look into your office thing, I'm going to pursue the galleries right now though, because honestly all but a few pieces of my work are on loan to businesses, and I don't have anymore! Plus Galleries=$$$$ for me and Galleries=Amanda quits her job and lives happily ever after. ;)

I have done paintings on loan for short periods with people who want to buy but can't decide which ones etc.. that comes with a nonrefundable deposit. I also take payments, btw, and all of my prices are negotiable. *wink wink*  (hint: make me an offer)
MWJD?

Noob_Shum

• Modded
What do YOU do??
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2004, 03:14:11 AM »
Jonathan- Chiropractor in Longmont for the last 5 years.

Anyone need a good bone crackin'?? ;)

Rocky Mountain Club B5

What do YOU do??
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2004, 03:14:11 AM »

UberGrrl

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.amandaspear.com/ubergrrl/index.html
What do YOU do??
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2004, 03:17:00 AM »
Jonathan.. that is sweet. I have been going to a chiro for the last several months..  but stopped because I want to find one who is a provider for Pacificare.. might you be? I live in Longmont too which would make my life easy. Lemme know.. I may come in and see you regardless.
MWJD?

aowhaus

• Heavily Modded
What do YOU do??
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2004, 03:37:29 AM »
I'm an architect/project designer for one of Denver's prominant architecture firms, 42|40 Architecture.

I also do a variety of design work such as: graphic design, furniture design, lighting design, and industrial design, as well as marketing consultation.
So if need any design or construction assistance, I'm your man!
2008 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic Sport
2004 Aprilia Mojito Custom 50

Noob_Shum

• Modded
What do YOU do??
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2004, 04:26:52 AM »
I will have to ask the gals up front if we are in Pacificare, I just work in the back! ;) I know there are some patients that have Pacificare, but that doesn't necessarily mean they have coverage :) Where in Longmont ? My office is up on the north end of town, 21st and Main.

Shoot me an email if ya like  docslackerco@yahoo.com

Or you can make an appointment with anyone of the ladies in the front office (303) 651-1400  Oh, and last name is Shum, in case ya didn't know that hehe

Jonathan

kraut-sled

• Heavily Modded
    • Autobahn Premier Service
What do YOU do??
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2004, 01:13:44 PM »
^^^^

See it is working :D
Autobahn Premier Service
2105 South Kalamath Street
Denver CO 80223
303-935-9065

dubitup

• Lightly Modded
What do YOU do??
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2004, 02:49:36 PM »
Alex -  Work for a Engineering Consultant Firm.
We have 3 groups:  Electrical-Facilities-Communications.  We do mostly power -transmission/distribution/generation & substation projects, currently rebuilding Iraqi substations & T-Lines

I've been a Project Engineer in the Communications Division for 5yrs. Design/build anything from a single customer connection to a large long haul fiber optic backbones.  I travel quite a bit, at one time lead a group of 10 designers/drafters until Telecom went BUST, just after the DOT-BOMB crash.