Author Topic: new member of the family this weekend.  (Read 1295 times)

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
new member of the family this weekend.
« on: April 22, 2008, 10:19:30 PM »
Saturday night @ midnight our new puppy flew into Boston. He is 21lbs's and 10 weeks old. Yep, We are the proud parents of another Bernese Mountain Dog. This time we have a little boy. He is is the little brother from another litter from the same parents as our 2yr old Berner. We expect him to grow to ~120lbs based on his current size.  I would post pics but i don't know where to store them.

With our 3yr old husky and the 2 berners i am glad we bought a bigger house with some land to fence in so they can run around.

Oh and he answers to the name Denali.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Re: new member of the family this weekend.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 12:54:12 AM »
congrats on another pup.  you will have your hands full, that is for sure.  You will need a Denali to carry all the pups around, haha.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 12:54:12 AM »

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 12:08:54 PM »
sweet.  congrats on the new dog.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 12:45:53 PM »
Awesome Eric, as for pictures, use flikr or picasa or even services like facebook. All free services.

Kingtut

• Lightly Modded
  • keep the Change
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 11:28:59 PM »
Right on, those are cool dogs.  I've always wanted a large dog myself, maybe a Bull Mastiff.  But I'm pretty sure it'd end up eating me or something! 
2008.5 Mazdaspeed3
     25% tint // 18" clear bra // Lamin-x: headlights, taillights, fogs // Cobb SRI // Cobb Turbo Inlet Hose // Cp-e rear engine mount // TWM short shifter // Synapse BPV // Aeroforce Interceptor // 6k HID's

2001 A4 1.8t- RIP 7/08