Author Topic: So I have a project I have been putting off for a while...  (Read 6174 times)

dkpassat

• n00balicious
So I have a project I have been putting off for a while...
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2004, 09:27:28 PM »
03Indigo,

Wify poo likes that one  :D

Where did you find that one?

Thanks,
David
8 Passat 1.8T with APR, 17" OZ Chrono's, H&R Sport Springs. 02 WRX Sport Wagon with Cobb AP stage 2. 95 Miata with 8 PSI Supercharger. Manual Transmission and Forced Induction Family :)

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2004, 09:33:45 PM »
www.google.com, images, the first pic that popped up :lol:

it is in my picture poster now, you can go to that post with the pic in it, quote me and copy the URL for my picture poster on this site. or just copy this url

http://www.rmcb5.com/albums/album11/images.jpg

cheers
jon

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2004, 09:33:45 PM »

Chas

• Modded
Re: Paint and Spoilers
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2004, 10:42:28 PM »
Quote from: "dkpassat"
Winston, your my HERO  :lol:

I just got the Votex Passat spoiler, it's made out of a hard FOAM  8O  If I had paid more than $25.00 for this I would have screamed (Karolyn was going to kill me because I went over my $20 limit  :?

After I get my CFI, would you mind helping me with it?

Thanks,
David

Then Dave, what did she say about the headlights?  :cool:  :lol:  8O
2003 Audi A6 2.7T
Some Sedans haul families,
this one hauls ASS!

dkpassat

• n00balicious
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2004, 12:39:14 AM »
Hey Chas,

Actually, she was the one who wanted them.  She said her bonus check from work should go to something fun, seeing as how she really loves her job  :roll:

Please tell me they are better than the OEM's 8O We like to take this car to the Springs because of the better gas mileage, last time we came home at night we almost hit a deer.  Better fore warning would be of great benefit.

03Indego, thanks for the Marvin  :)

David

BTW, she did not realize all that goes with the new lights.  New Spoiler, Koni shocks, and we need to get the LED sides to complete the look  :P
8 Passat 1.8T with APR, 17" OZ Chrono's, H&R Sport Springs. 02 WRX Sport Wagon with Cobb AP stage 2. 95 Miata with 8 PSI Supercharger. Manual Transmission and Forced Induction Family :)