Author Topic: Rusty Lives!!!  (Read 2499 times)

Rusty

• Lightly Modded
Rusty Lives!!!
« on: May 27, 2008, 05:54:03 PM »
Holy Long-Lost Friend from Albuquerque, Batman!  I knew it would happen, and it finally did.  The planets have aligned, and I'll be visiting Denver several times this summer!

Sure have missed you guys.  Lotsa busy-ness on my end - work has been intense, I've gotten involved in politics (I'm a delegate to the Republican State Convention June 14th, and hope to go to the National Convention early September), I've restarted my music career, and on top of all that, I ran (and finished!) my first triathalon just a couple weeks ago.

So I'm headed up to Cheyenne this Sunday June 1, and I'd love to drop in and have a late lunch (about 2:00) with whoever is available.
i]AEB Engines have better-flowing heads and a real throttle cable...[/i]

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Re: Rusty Lives!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 06:41:34 PM »
Hey Rusty! Sounds like things are going well for you. If we are around this weekend I would love to meet up. I am going to sticky this so everyone can read it. :)

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 06:41:34 PM »

RobD

• Modded
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 10:01:55 AM »
Rusty - Great to hear from you.  I just set-up a round of golf with a client on Saturday since my wife is out of town.  If you'll be around that evening I'd love to get together.  Let me know when you can.

If you are driving up......dont forget about the cops north of Walsenburg!!!!!!

Rob

Rusty

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 12:24:35 PM »
Rusty - Great to hear from you.  I just set-up a round of golf with a client on Saturday since my wife is out of town.  If you'll be around that evening I'd love to get together.  Let me know when you can.

Rob
Saturday evening sounds great.
I sent you a PM - I need your contact info I've lost it.

It's Diedra that has problems with Walsenburg.  I'll be just fine *grin*.  Besides, I don't drive fast anymore.  Gettin' too old... *grin*

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 03:13:05 PM »

Rob
I think we need a thread that is titled, "RobD Lives!"
 ;D
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 01:19:53 AM »
Rob and Rusty in the same thread?  Where's Chas and Boris?

Good to hear from you both!  Rusty, I thought you and Diedra got a divorce?  I must be missing something.

Good to hear you're doing well.  I just recently got back into music as well, and I found the balance I need in my life with it.  What are you doing with it?

Congratulations on all of the other achievements too.  It sure sounds like you have been busy!

What's the connection with Walsenburg and cops?

Winston
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

RobD

• Modded
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 02:15:51 AM »
Winston and Pat I know I need to pop up more.  Pat, I've been playing around with Christy's new beetle 'vert.  Once it gets back in town its going to Randys for some things. ;)

Winston - Rusty and Diedra got pulled over on their way up for a GTG.  IIRC it was about 125 mph with a state trooper.  An attorney was called to let her out of jail?Rusty do i have that right? 

Rusty - PM sent back   Golf got changed to 10:30 on Saturday so I should be able to hook up a little sooner than originally thought.  Anyone else up for a brew or two?

Rob

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 11:58:35 AM »
I think I do remember hearing something about that story...hehe.

Rusty, I'd love to see you while you are in town, but I'll be at the Colorado Rapids game Sunday at 1.  When are you coming back through from WY?

Dub
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

Rusty

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2008, 11:21:23 AM »
Looks like no hookup for lunch, that's OK, I'll see y'all next weekend (7th/8th), I'll be staying with Pat.  Lotsa stuff to catch up on.