Author Topic: Just wantn' to say hello  (Read 5171 times)

a420joker

• n00balicious
Just wantn' to say hello
« on: February 23, 2004, 07:22:18 PM »
Hello, I'm Rich I have a 2002 Passat 1.8t blue/silver I've owned since October 03 I've actually been a member for about a 1 1/2 months.  Ive already tinted the windows DARK (4%) put 18's on with the factory lowering springs since thats where i work it was cheaper/easier that away :) .  Plan on doing a CAI, APR chip, mod the wheel liner, xenon headlamps, change the DV to a forge 007, put the n75j valve in, exhaust (turbo back), Omori guage, a-pillar pod (i know, i know the air bag, but.....?) this is the first dub i've owned and boy let me tell you what I came from the honda scene to the dub and everything is reverse there but i'm liken it and the people are good people not a bunch of "wanna-be" since Fast and the Fourious came out thats all thats out there (or in Greeley anyways, you know the kind air intake and exhaust next thing you know you have some 16yr old telling me he's running 13-14sec 1/4 mi, ya whatever), anyways getting off topic I just thought that I should finally say hello and hope to be able to actually go to some GTG and Garage dayz I'm still learning the tuning part of the v-dub but driving is great, better than my Civic ever was....

Soon to be Talkn'
ith age comes wisdom. Weather or not you decide to use it is up to you.

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Just wantn' to say hello
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 07:27:38 PM »
Welcome Rich and thanks for posting.  We look forward to meeting up with you as well and it sounds like you are well onto the modding path with your Passat.  post some pics if you got em, we love seeing new rides.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Just wantn' to say hello
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 07:27:38 PM »

kt037

• Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
Just wantn' to say hello
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2004, 07:33:01 PM »
welcome to the club! this is  a great club  with a lot of cool peeps! hope to meet you some time at a GTG!
OT DISH?-----> nope!
and YES I KNOW I CAN NOT SEPLL!!!!

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Just wantn' to say hello
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2004, 08:08:13 PM »
welcome, you have your work cut out for you with the mods you have planned.  They sound great.  You should definitely make some garage days, a lot of us have done the mods you are planning and might be able to provide input.  I know I did the lights you want, so did Ubergrrl, so we can help you get that done in no time.

again, welcome

cheers
jon 8)

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Just wantn' to say hello
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2004, 03:37:29 PM »
Welcome Rich, sounds like you already have a good start going!
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
Just wantn' to say hello
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2004, 03:42:57 PM »
Yes Welcome Welcome, you couldent have picked a better club. rmcb5 is full of some of the nicest guys and girls! Hope to see you at a GTG soon.

Cheers Greg
No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Just wantn' to say hello
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2004, 05:11:55 PM »
Quote from: "blueGOLFturbo"
Yes Welcome Welcome, you couldent have picked a better club. rmcb5 is full of some of the nicest guys and girls! Hope to see you at a GTG soon.

Cheers Greg

Hehe, once you became a post whore, Greg!

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
Just wantn' to say hello
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2004, 05:58:41 PM »
Welcome aboard, Joker.  Might be going out to an auto-x at DIA Sunday.  Let me know if you want to meet up with us.  It'll be my first one, and I probably won't drive, although some other friends with an A4 and S4 will.
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

a420joker

• n00balicious
Just wantn' to say hello
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2004, 06:50:12 PM »
As much as I would like to go to the auto-x on Sunday the wife is telling me that i need to finish unpacking (we moved a month ago) but im looking fordward to a gtg to expand on my knowledge :lol: of the Passat, although last weekend i did do the wheel mod didnt notice a difference in performance, which i didnt think i would but i did know that i was able to work the turbo harder and still feel the boost unlike before after working it hard for about 30-60min it would start to slag off but hope to meet and greet you all soon, if you need any tech advice ask me and if i can get one of my techs to help you out i will

kraut-sled

• Heavily Modded
    • Autobahn Premier Service
Just wantn' to say hello
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2004, 06:50:17 PM »
Quote from: "ColoradoB5"

Cheers Greg

look at you Dub - Mr. 1075 and counting...and do not give me that whole moderator jive either :P

Seriously, this group is great!!
Autobahn Premier Service
2105 South Kalamath Street
Denver CO 80223
303-935-9065

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Just wantn' to say hello
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2004, 07:24:51 PM »
Quote from: "kraut-sled"
look at you Dub - Mr. 1075 and counting...and do not give me that whole moderator jive either :P

Stewardess, I speak Jive.

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
Just wantn' to say hello
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2004, 07:42:24 PM »

Oh no :nervous: Not again! Don't get Win started :wow:

Joker, what do you do? For a living that is...something about 18's was cheaper and you have techy friends.
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Just wantn' to say hello
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2004, 12:42:51 PM »

Yo Momma!!!!  I still have that Jive server bookmarked...I dig Jive!!!  but don't call me Shirley :cool:

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Just wantn' to say hello
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2004, 01:55:13 PM »
Quote from: "03Indigo"

Yo Momma!!!!  I still have that Jive server bookmarked...I dig Jive!!!  but don't call me Shirley :cool:

I love it!

a420joker

• n00balicious
Just wantn' to say hello
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2004, 02:04:25 PM »
Quote from: "TLJR20v"

Oh no :nervous: Not again! Don't get Win started :wow:

Joker, what do you do? For a living that is...something about 18's was cheaper and you have techy friends.

I work at Ehrlich VW in Parts down in Greeley so ya you can say i have some techy friends so if you need info ill see what i can do

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
Just wantn' to say hello
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2004, 03:18:48 PM »

Cheers Greg

:lol:  :lol:  I really cant argue with you dub... the numbers speak for them selves, ive been a member a week or a little less and I think this is post 52. What can I say im a post whore  :P
No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi