Author Topic: woohoo 2 new mods came in.  (Read 2866 times)

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
woohoo 2 new mods came in.
« on: June 10, 2008, 09:39:54 PM »
1. Just got my new TDR Pro 1.2 wheels. I took one to the post office to weigh it. 18x8" wheel, w/ 35mm offset weighed in at 18.7# .  Not quite as light as the 18" OZ UL's but they are something different. I will post new pics once i get my camera back from repair. The anthracite color is very close match to my Dolphin Grey A4. Looks great.

2. New H-Sport Sway bars. I opted for the H-Sport RS4 track bars. 35mm front bar & 29mm rear bar.  The OEM bars are 32mm front & 18mm rear. I upgraded to a 22mm H-Sport Rear bar when i did my suspension. Now i am just taking it to the next level with the matched RS4 track bars. This should be fun next month at watkins glen. :-)

gragravar

• Supercar
Re: woohoo 2 new mods came in.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 11:50:49 PM »
those H sports will really flatten things out.

nice choices.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 11:50:49 PM »

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 02:51:41 PM »
Great mods, Eric. I can't wait to see pics of those wheels on your car.
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 10:16:19 PM »
i'll get some pics after i get her cleaned up. after the past 2 track days the car is dirty and the wheels are covered in a ton of brake dust. i have 2 more track days on july 6-7th so i will get it cleaned up after that. car goes back in monday for tech inspection and a slight alignment adjustment. pics will follow.

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 03:16:11 AM »
Jeebus, Eric...what's with all the track days?  What track is it?  I'm jealous.  What tires have you been using?
How's Katrina doing?
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 11:25:09 PM »
Jeebus, Eric...what's with all the track days?  What track is it?  I'm jealous.  What tires have you been using?
How's Katrina doing?

the tracks here are very convient and fairly affordable. I went to NHMS a couple weeks back, going back to NHMS next weekend (sun-mon). Down to Limerock later next month (mid week) & then out to watkins glen. I have been running the khumo MX's. I picked up 8 slightly used ones from Tiresource last fall so i have been just using those. For the price i can't complain about the performance.  They are decent for my skill level. I want to try the conti 3's or the ps2's, but they are just so expensive compared to the MX's.

I have a set of 'r' compounds, but they are very hard and dry. I overheated them and afraid to use them now.

katrina is doing ok. life is always evolving though. give me a call sometime. i still have the same cell#.