Author Topic: 24hr fitness, are you a member  (Read 1830 times)

Spicoli

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.jackham.net
24hr fitness, are you a member
« on: June 19, 2008, 05:56:14 PM »
I'm thinking of joining 24hr fitness.  The only real reason is for access to a lap pool. 

I know sometimes places like that (24hr fitness) offer deals towards members if they sign someone up.  If you are and there is some incentive, let me know so I can get you the deal.

Otherwise, anyone have any other ideas? 

I checked out my local rec center, and it is cheaper for me to go to 24hr fitness than them... plus the pool isn't used as much and no kids peeing in the pool.
Life's too short to be taken seriously

Kingtut

• Lightly Modded
  • keep the Change
Re: 24hr fitness, are you a member
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 08:03:21 PM »
Yup, I belong to 24hr, great place...I "luk-et-ah-LOT"

My experience has been that they request proof of residence for the family specials.  I have seen buddy specials though-  I'll keep my eyes out and post up if I see anything next time I'm in there.  That place is like buying a car-  You can go in and totally haggle the sales reps (or at least I did) and get a decent deal.  A good thing about 24hr vs. rec centers (in addition to the no kids peeing in the pool) are the quality of the lady-folk.  Maybe I'm like the fanny pack guy, but "if I wasn't married..."  :D    My buddy paid a year's dues when he signed up and I think he pays like 15 bucks a month and has all club access; so that's another possibility.
2008.5 Mazdaspeed3
     25% tint // 18" clear bra // Lamin-x: headlights, taillights, fogs // Cobb SRI // Cobb Turbo Inlet Hose // Cp-e rear engine mount // TWM short shifter // Synapse BPV // Aeroforce Interceptor // 6k HID's

2001 A4 1.8t- RIP 7/08

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 08:03:21 PM »

Spicoli

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 03:20:10 AM »
So I joined.  Walking around there I would have to agree... lots of hotties.

Kingtut

• Lightly Modded
  • keep the Change
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 01:02:06 PM »
So I joined.  Walking around there I would have to agree... lots of hotties.

Right on, congrats, they have nice facilities...and I'm glad you concur on the "scenery".  Which club/s did you join?
2008.5 Mazdaspeed3
     25% tint // 18" clear bra // Lamin-x: headlights, taillights, fogs // Cobb SRI // Cobb Turbo Inlet Hose // Cp-e rear engine mount // TWM short shifter // Synapse BPV // Aeroforce Interceptor // 6k HID's

2001 A4 1.8t- RIP 7/08

Spicoli

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 01:50:12 PM »
Bowles and Kipling.  Closest one with a pool (main reason I joined). 

Kingtut

• Lightly Modded
  • keep the Change
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 02:48:21 PM »
Never been to that one before, but have heard its pretty nice...I tend to frequent the Broadway/C-470 location.  Hopefully they treated you alright for dues.  I looked this morning and didn't see any deals...not that it matters now ;)
2008.5 Mazdaspeed3

2001 A4 1.8t- RIP 7/08