Author Topic: SCR Performance Open House and BBQ: 06-27-2008 - 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM  (Read 1776 times)

Richard-EB

• Lightly Modded
  • EuroBerge Editor
    • EuroBerge Magazine
This Friday the 27th at SCR Performance in Loveland will be another summer BBQ event. There will be free food and drinks as well as great deals on parts from SnowPerformance! Everyone is welcome, the shop race cars will be on display and there will be a wide variety of cars and people to talk to. You dont necessarily have to own a Euro or any specific car, so no worries there. Bring your friends, family and dogs (your job to clean up after all of them). SCR will provide the food and drinks, and their cars will be on display. Drop on by for a great time, great food, and great people. This week's event will be in lieu of the weekly Jackson's GTG. 

This posting is not an advertisement for services, just an invitation for all to join.

PICTURES FROM MAY'S BBQ

Directions: I-25 to Highway 34 (Exit 257B). West to Boyd Lake Road (1.4 miles). Turn South for .7 mile. The road curves to the right; proceed up the small hill - we are in the buildings on the left side. Take the second entrance to the left (there is a turn-lane for your convenience). Once inside the complex, head west to Unit C8.

Map of directions from US-34 -->   Click Here

Richard-EB

• Lightly Modded
  • EuroBerge Editor
    • EuroBerge Magazine
Bump for tonight.  We hope you guys make it up here for some good food and fun. 

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Richard-EB

• Lightly Modded
  • EuroBerge Editor
    • EuroBerge Magazine
I just want to thank everyone that showed up to the BBQ and Open House.  We really enjoyed all the vehicles (60 to 70), people, and stories.  If you have any suggestions for next time, by all means, please let me know so that we can make July even better.