Site Stuff > Comments | Suggestions | Help

computer help?

(1/4) > >>

English:
Ok, so as you guys are smarter than me perhaps you have some ideas.
For about 2 weeks now, "RMCB5" has either not wanted to open on my laptop, or while trying to navigate around the site it locks up (only loads half the page and i have to close the window and reopen it)
I visit other forums and websites and this is the only one that i am having problems with.
I have an HP laptop running XP. I have not installed any new software or done anything different to change any configuration. I have tried, "disk cleanup" , "defrag" ,run McAfee, deleted cookies, history......everything and still it locks up......even now while typing this thread the icons above this message box have turned to red crosses?

wierd.......any ideas?  :-\

92UrS4:
Interesting. ColoradoB5 reported a similar problem. The site is otherwise operating fine.

Since you are the second person to report the issue I will look into it deeper.

Any other details, like ISP?

Kingtut:
Same problems here-  Although this is on my computer at work, so it may be a bit different....perhaps my individual computer has been blocked due to my frequent visits to this site! :D

I can get to the site and view the homepage, but that's it.  I can't view any posts or navigate to any other pages.  Windows XP, IE is about all I know- and I think Qwest is the ISP?

92UrS4:
Let me know if it is any better now. The software for doing the ads at the top is generating a lot of errors. Trying to see if that is the issue.

Be sure to clear cache and cookies

English:
..glad it's not just me, my ISP is Comcast....thanks for looking into it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version