Author Topic: Sighting: Nebio B5  (Read 2302 times)

velo

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.alankrobertson.com
Sighting: Nebio B5
« on: January 27, 2003, 03:49:17 AM »
If you drive a

nebio blue B5 and got a post-it on your window tonight with this web site address, greetings!  Just wanted to make sure you knew about this new

site Jay put together.  I just moved into that building at 8th & Corona where you were parked.
Have you gotten any hassle from Denver cops for that front Euro plate?  I've been thinking about getting one myself, but not if the Denver PD give

me grief over it.
c-ya
Alan
lan
2000 1.8T 5spd

Rascal

• Stock
Re: Sighting: Nebio B5
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2003, 03:08:58 PM »
Quote from: "velo"
If you drive a nebio blue B5 and got a post-it on your window tonight with this web site address, greetings!  Just

wanted to make sure you knew about this new site Jay put together.  I just moved into that building at 8th & Corona where you were parked.
Have you gotten any hassle from Denver cops for that front Euro plate?  I've been thinking about getting one myself, but not if the Denver PD give

me grief over it.
c-ya
Alan

About the license plate, ask Chas how much he likes DPD over his plate.  :)

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Re: Sighting: Nebio B5
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2003, 03:08:58 PM »

nebio

• n00balicious
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2003, 12:59:56 PM »
Velo,

Hey there!  That was my car the other day.  I used to be more active in cb5, but have been working my @$$ off trying to get into grad school.  Haven't had a social life in a long time.  I think my cb5 profile got erased, so I kinda disappeared.

My girlfriend lives in your building, so I'm over there quite often. Thanks for the note.  I assume your car is the black magic w/ tinted tails and the 3rd brake light mod.  Clean looking car.  

Haven't had too many problems with the europlate yet.  Got a speeding ticket about a year ago on Santa Fe.  The cop approached from the front, but said nothing about the plate.  I did get a $30 ticket for the plate when the car was parked in front of my place (live by the med-center, off 7th and colo blvd).  Now I put my colo plate on the dash when it's parked at home.  I've never been hassled outside of your building though.  A europlate would look nice on your nose.

I haven't been to a gtg in quite a while.  I'll need to be better about checking the boards.   Thanks again for the note.  See you around

-Jon

velo

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.alankrobertson.com
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2003, 06:31:22 PM »
Hey Jon,

Yup, that's my black passat.  I'm surprised you've seen it though since I park underground.  You must be around alot.  Speaking of which, if you and your girlfriend want to stop by my condo on this Sat night, I'm having a housewarming party.  I've already invited the rest of the local B5 crowd so you might see some familiar faces.  Plus I'm always up for meeting my neighbors.  I'm in #301 if you want to stop by.

Check the GTG board for info on a garage day at Winston's Saturday morning as well.

c-ya around
Alan
lan
2000 1.8T 5spd