Author Topic: Duct Duct Goose!  (Read 2924 times)

Spicoli

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.jackham.net
Duct Duct Goose!
« on: September 24, 2008, 03:10:46 AM »
So it will be a while before I have a car again.  I looked at the new subie 2009 WRX wagon... what a sweet ride and with very little money it could be very quick.... but financially I just can't afford it.

Here are some pics of my ride.  2009 Ducati Monster

I really like this one.  A bit plane, but I snapped it right before a sunset ride.  I thought the bike looked good in the light and took a quick photo.

Mods:
   Termignoni short fender kit  - this took quite a bit of modifying to get it on.. go figure it is italian
   Termignoni carbon heat shields for exhaust (2 on mufflers, 1 on pipe)
Life's too short to be taken seriously

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Re: Duct Duct Goose!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 12:30:22 PM »
did you get rid of the xterra?  did I miss that?

The new 2009 WRX has increased HP, much improved suspension, larger turbo, etc.  Major improvements over the 2008 WRX, which seems to be a real pig.  The 2009 is a very attractive car, over 245hp etc.  I would not mind one, but Betsy hates manual transmissions, and I would not it any other way.

The Ducati looks awesome, I am jealous.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 12:30:22 PM »

Spicoli

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 12:33:35 PM »
Still got the Xterra... but because of the economy and gas prices, I now have negative equity in it... while last year I had a little positive  >:(.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 07:54:55 PM »
ah, that sucks.  Our Subaru is gaining equity, prices on used ones of those, with low miles and great condition like ours are jumping in price.  Not that we are selling, but still, at least it is holding some value for a little while.

The MINI has also jumped in price since last year, they were going for $14K for a 2003, now the 2003's that are similar to mine are fetching around $17K....supply and demand, etc.  Funny thing is, I paid $19.5K for it in 2003, haha.

Spicoli

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 08:01:51 PM »
ah, that sucks.  Our Subaru is gaining equity, prices on used ones of those, with low miles and great condition like ours are jumping in price.  Not that we are selling, but still, at least it is holding some value for a little while.

The MINI has also jumped in price since last year, they were going for $14K for a 2003, now the 2003's that are similar to mine are fetching around $17K....supply and demand, etc.  Funny thing is, I paid $19.5K for it in 2003, haha.

I hate you! :'(

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 08:06:52 PM »
yeah, well, both of my cars are slow, nothing special really.  I hate you because you have a motorcycle, I want your motorcycle ;)