Discussion Forums > Get Togethers and Garage Days

Meet Boulder AudiWorld group, Sunday, Feb 2nd x-post list

<< < (2/4) > >>

shummer:
My brother is going to let me know

tomorrow if he can make it. Also, I checked the weather forecast and it looks like rain/snow on Sunday. Maybe I won't be putting the 17s on

because "they be only fo' decorayshunz. WOOOOWOOOO."

WendyDarling:
Well put me down as a maybe for

lunch at least.  Does anyone know what drive is planned?  It would be easier to plan if I had a time estimate to give Ray.  

Rian if you go maybe you could bring the lugs?  :wink:
Even if I can't make it, you could hand them off to Jon since he's really close to me :)

~W

03Indigo:
Wendy, If Rian does come, and you

don't, and he brings the lugs...I would be happy to get them for you.

DenverPat:

--- Quote from: "Wendy

Darling" ---Well put me down as a maybe for lunch at least.  Does anyone know what drive is planned?  It would be easier to plan if I had a time

estimate to give Ray.  

Rian if you go maybe you could bring the lugs?  :wink:
Even if I can't make it, you could hand them off to Jon since he's really close to me :)

~W
--- End quote ---

Not sure about the drive.  I'm guessing Nick will have a couple in mind and be open to suggestions.  This is turning out even better than I had

hoped!  It'll be nice to get our secluded group out in the community and meet some more car freaks.

ColoradoB5:
Pat, we aren't so secluded any

more!  I think we inspired Bfalchuk to start his own club, which is quite a compliment!

I'm looking forward to this weekend to go for a drive.  Hopefully I will have my vaccum lines changed out by then...

Still trying to find a switched power wire for my boost gauge...What a PITA!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version