Author Topic: Garage Day May 1st  (Read 32205 times)

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2004, 03:51:16 PM »
I think I'm going to do all mine before I come over...I don't want to wait.
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2004, 03:52:46 PM »
I don't have much to do anymore, I have a vinyl graphic for the Mini on the way, if it gets here soon, I will install it, otherwise, I will wait until Garage day.  May just use it for detailing then go our for dinner or something like that.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2004, 03:52:46 PM »

shummer

• Modded
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2004, 06:51:08 PM »
Quote from: "MattyB"
I've got to flush the brake fluid...
Cheers,
Matt

Me too. Anybody else?

UberGrrl

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.amandaspear.com/ubergrrl/index.html
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2004, 10:01:52 PM »
I think I shall attend. I don't know if I'll need to do any wrenching..perhaps just wenching and detailing for me... Getting my control arm issue fixed tomorrow, WOO! No more clunk-clunk for the Über-Mobile.
MWJD?

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2004, 11:53:57 PM »
i think i will get the AWE Boost gauge kit on order and bring it over and get some help installing it.. maybe i will even bring  a few 6 packs of good brew dn some burgers for the grill :)

we can grill over at your pad, right jon?

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2004, 02:49:48 AM »
I'm trying to convince Andrew to get his H-Sports and we can do them that day, we will see what turns up...that is a kinda big job on the Allroad, so I hope to start that early on in the day.  I also want to finish everything by 430-500pm at the latest since I will have dinner plans, so the earlier we can start, the better, I would be willing to get things rolling by 8am if anyone is interested.

cheers
jon

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2004, 02:56:01 AM »
Quote from: "03Indigo"
I'm trying to convince Andrew to get his H-Sports and we can do them that day, we will see what turns up...that is a kinda big job on the Allroad, so I hope to start that early on in the day.  I also want to finish everything by 430-500pm at the latest since I will have dinner plans, so the earlier we can start, the better, I would be willing to get things rolling by 8am if anyone is interested.

cheers
jon

8am.. how about 6am and we can start the day with bacon,  eggs and some guiness...

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2004, 03:07:11 AM »
For the Love of Pete....I am dedicated, but not that dedicated...6 am is WAAAAYYYYY too early for this old man.

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2004, 03:18:14 AM »
For the Love of Pete....I am dedicated, but not that dedicated...6 am is WAAAAYYYYY too early for this old man.

Would oatmeal be a better option for you old man.  :P

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2004, 03:29:58 AM »
yeah, somethin' to keep me more regular 8O  J/K....I am a biscuit and gravy fan myself.

madigan

• Modded
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2004, 03:51:56 AM »
Quote from: "Eric18T"
i think i will get the AWE Boost gauge kit on order and bring it over and get some help installing it..

If I don't do my boost gauge before then, we can help each other out.
mad wagon

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2004, 05:24:01 AM »
Quote from: "Eric18T"

cheers
jon

8am.. how about 6am and we can start the day with bacon,  eggs and some guiness...

:)  :) MMMM...  I love the taste of guiness in the morning.
No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi

kraut-sled

• Heavily Modded
    • Autobahn Premier Service
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2004, 01:26:59 PM »
I have plenty of time to make arrangements for my boy that day, so I will have no real excuse for not being there.

Boost gauge sounds good to me too - I just do not know whare to put it - A pilar has air bag so....

I will bring Irish Cream for the coffee :wink:
Autobahn Premier Service
2105 South Kalamath Street
Denver CO 80223
303-935-9065

UberGrrl

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.amandaspear.com/ubergrrl/index.html
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2004, 03:30:33 PM »
Ahh yes, I remember now what I will want to work on. My belly pan!! I'll bring it on down and see if I can make some repairs to it and get it back on my poor exposed underside. I am so glad my control arm issue is getting fixed, so I won't need to do any goo-injections. If I can get the BP on and not dragging, and some detailing, my  baby will be ship-shape!
MWJD?

Noob_Shum

• Modded
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2004, 01:06:50 AM »
I would like to join you guys, if I can! I usually work on Saturday mornings, but an usually free by 1 PM or so... Should have my digital camera by then (hopefully), maybe can play around and get some shots :)

Jonathan

Noob_Shum

• Modded
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2004, 01:07:21 AM »
Fooking double post  :oops:  Let me know if you guys decide to drive, or just eat / drink, play with the cars and clean em  :cool:

Jonathan

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2004, 01:28:40 AM »
Jonathan, it would be awesome to see your S4 again, and to get some great group shots.  My dinner plans changed to Sunday, so we can hang out late that day and take as long as we need, then maybe go on a drive after that.

I will PM you with address for mapquest and phone numbers

cheers
jon

Noob_Shum

• Modded
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2004, 01:40:37 AM »
Sweeet!! Sounds good :)

Jonathan

SweetVW

• Heavily Modded
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2004, 02:39:59 AM »
Would it be over the top if I wanted to come and if I have my parts for the control arm's & tie rods, install those?  Has anyone done this and what time and tools am I looking at.  If it won't work out, thats cool.  But I would still like to be there and lend a hand.
If it ain't broke, take it apart and fix it!

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2004, 02:49:17 AM »
Dave, we  can always give it a try.  I have a bently at home, I can look it up this week when I am not at the hospital working and let you know what is involved.  I think we can manage it, so why not.  I would get there early so we have time to deal with any problems that we may encounter.

cheers
jon

Noob_Shum

• Modded
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2004, 02:49:55 AM »
hehe well, I have no idea how to do much as far as maintenance or service of our cars  :(  But I could lend a hand and cheer ya on when I get off of work  :D

Jonathan

SweetVW

• Heavily Modded
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2004, 02:50:59 AM »
Dave, we  can always give it a try.  I have a bently at home, I can look it up this week when I am not at the hospital working and let you know what is involved.  I think we can manage it, so why not.  I would get there early so we have time to deal with any problems that we may encounter.

cheers
jon

Thanks Jon for your help with the Bently

Vanimaniac

• Stock
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2004, 03:49:38 AM »
Hey guys! Can I come and play? Since this Wed. I won't have my H-sports to install along with my shocks ( the company I ordered from decided after I paid that they don't want to carry them anymore! :mad: ) I might just order some from somewheres else. Maybe have em here by the 1st. If not then maybe I'll just swing by for the heck.

Late,
aVANt
here are three kinds of people, those that can count and those that can't.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2004, 03:52:41 AM »
Van, come on buy, we will hook you up for sure.  I am more than happy to help with the install of the sways, what ever you end up with.

If you don't have them by then, just come on buy, then we can all do dinner or burgers or something, then join the rest of the Euro guys for a drive, as is posted on www.audiworld.com.

http://forums.audiworld.com/rockymtn/msgs/16934.phtml

cheers
jon

SweetVW

• Heavily Modded
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2004, 11:40:44 AM »
Wahoo! get to meet some new people.   :D

1fastgerman

• n00balicious
Drive
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2004, 07:48:45 PM »
Hi I am new here, but you might of seen me on Audiworldforums as bmwz3nate. Yeah I really want to go on a drive. You tell me what you want to do and where you want to go and I'll be there. I can bring some Bimmers from Littleton. I think you should still do the BBQ before or after that would be a great way to start or end the drive. Let me know and I will set something up. Also you guys should try to come to the Euro meet every friday night at sonic. The weather has been bad lately, but it should be better this week. Try to come it should be fun. Here is the forum on the Euro meet.
http://www.cosr.com/forum1/index.php?showtopic=22295&st=0
img]http://www.freewebs.com/bimmerclub/bmwz3nate.JPG[/img]

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2004, 02:17:52 AM »
I think a huge group drive after a day of working on cars and eating would be awesome...so maybe early evening for meeting up.  We will be in the Westminster area for the Garage day, maybe as it get's closer to the actual day we can narrow down a meeting place and time for you all to join us...

cheers
jon

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2004, 12:49:08 PM »
At this point...I'll probably show...I still haven't installed my fogs or snub yet...may or may not do that before...not sure....I've gauge installation experience now too.
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

SweetVW

• Heavily Modded
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2004, 03:47:16 PM »
Jon, I just went back through the thread and did not see your address.  Could you post it?  Thanks

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Garage Day May 1st
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2004, 09:09:33 PM »
He should PM it to you, since these are public view we would like to protect the members.